Andy Murray Highlights
- Won Wimbledon, his second Grand Slam.
- Won Queens, his 24th ATP title.
- Won the Miami Masters, his 9th Masters title.
- Won the US Open, his first Grand Slam title.
- Won Gold at the Olympic tournament at Wimbledon, his 23rd ATP title.
- Won Silver with Laura Robson at the Olympic tournament at Wimbledon.
- Won the Brisbane Open 250 tournament, his 22nd ATP title.
- Won the doubles event with brother Jamie at the Tokyo Open 500 tournament, Andy's second ATP doubles title
- Won the Shanghai Masters Series, his 8th Masters and 21st ATP title.
- Won the Tokyo Open 500 tournament, his 20th ATP title.
- Won the Bangkok Open 250 tournament, his 19th ATP title.
- Won the Cincinnati Masters Series, his 7th Masters and 18th ATP title.
- Won the Queens 250 tournament, his 17th ATP title.
- Australian Open final with Wimbledon, French and US Open semifinals.
- Won the doubles event with brother Jamie at the Valencia Open 500 tournament, Andy's first ATP doubles title
- Won the Shanghai Masters Series, his 6th Masters title.
- Won the Toronto Masters Series, his 5th Masters title.
- Australian Open final.
- Won the Valencia Open 500 tournament.
- Rose to World No. 2 on 17th August, the highest ranking by a British player
- Won the Montreal Masters Series Title, his 13th ATP Title and 4th Masters
- Reached the semi-finals of Wimbledon for the first time
- Became the first British winner in 71 years at Queens, his 12th ATP Title
- Reached the quarter-finals of the French Open for the first time
- Ascended to World No. 3 on May 11th
- Won the Miami Masters Series Title, his 11th ATP Title and 3rd Masters
- Won the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam, his 10th ATP title
- Sucessfully defended the Qatar Open, his 9th ATP title
- Reached the semi-finals of the Masters Cup in Shanghai
- Defended the St Petersburg Open, his 8th ATP Title
- Won the Madrid Masters Series Title, his 7th ATP title and 2nd Masters
- Reached the Final of the US Open for the first time
- Beat Rafael Nadal in the semi-finals of the US Open
- Rose to 4th in the world rankings
- Qualified for the Masters Cup in Shanghai for the first time
- Won the Cincinnati Masters Series title, his 6th ATP title and 1st Masters
- Reached the Quarter-finals of Wimbledon for the first time
- Beat Novak Djokovic in the quarter finals of the Toronto Masters
- Beat Roger Federer in the first round of the Dubai Tennis Championships
- Won the Open 13 in Marseille, his 5th ATP title
- Won the Qatar Open, his 4th ATP title
- Won the St Petersburg Open, his 3rd ATP title
- Defended the SAP Open tournament, his second ATP title
- Reached the fourth round of the Australian Open
- Helped GB back into the world group in Davis Cup with wins against the Netherlands and Croatia
- Ended the year ranked 11th briefly breaking into the top 10
- Reached the finals of the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Doha.
- Reached the finals of the Open de Moselle, Metz.
- Beat Roger Federer in the second round of the Cincinnati Masters
- Recruited Brad Gilbert as coach
- Took over from Tim Henman as British number one
- Broke into the top 20 and ended the year ranked 17th
- Won the SAP Open tournament, Andy's first ATP title
- Beat Ivan Ljubicic at the Madrid Masters in the second round
- Beat Lleyton Hewitt at the SAP Open in the finals
- Beat Andy Roddick at the SAP Open in the semi-finals
- Reached the Semi-Finals of the Toronto Masters
- Reached the fourth round of the US Open and Wimbledon
- Beat Tim Henman at the Swiss Indoors in Basel
- Broke into the top 100 and ended the year ranked 64th
- Reached the finals of the Thailand Open
- Reached the third round of Wimbledon
- Reached the third round of the Stella Artois tournament
- Reached the semi final of the French Open Junior event
- Became the youngest British player to play Davis Cup when he played against Israel in the Davis Cup Euro/Africa Zone 1 tie
- Reached the semi final of Futures event in Spain
- Reached the semi final of Futures event in Italy
- Won futures title in Pontevedra, Spain
- Won futures title in Orense, Spain
- Winner US Open Boys' Singles Championships 2004
- Doubles semi finalist with brother Jamie, at US Open Juniors
- Won Futures event in Italy
- Reached semi final of Futures event in Spain
- Named in the March Team GB Davis Cup squad to play Austria in September
- Won futures event in Spain
- Reached the third round at Junior Wimbledon
- Reached the final of the LTA International Junior Championships at Roehampton
- Winner of ITF Pony Malta Cup Junior event, Columbia Group One
- Winner of the Canadian Junior Open
- Semi-final appearance at the Mobilux Junior Open in Luxembourg
- Quarterfinalist US Open Junior championships
- Winner of the 11th International Junior Tournament "Citta Di Prato", Italy
- Winner of the Nottingham ITF junior tournament
- Winner of the 3rd Torneig ITF Andorra La Vella tournament, Andorra
- Made his debut at Junior Wimbledon (youngest competitor)
- Winner 16 & under British Grand Prix
- Winner of the U15 Nationals
- Winner of the 14 & under Teen Tennis at Telford, singles and doubles
- Winner of the 14 & under doubles and singles finalist, Petit As, Tarbes
- Winner of the 14 & under Prince Cup
- Winner of the 14 & under Junior National Championships, adding to his 12 & Under title
- Winner of the 12 & under Orange Bowl World Championships, Florida. (Became one of only two British players to win a singles title at the Orange Bowl)
Andy Murray: Returning in the Age of the Returner