ColumnsMurray, Mauresmo, Joy, and the Terre Battue by amongsttheleaves on 21 May 2015
How do I submit my own column? Interested in writing your own column for this website? Here's how it works:
1. You write an article and submit it using this online form.
2. A staff member evaluates your article to make sure it complies with our editorial guidelines (see drop-down below).
3. When approved, the article is published on the main website and will receive the following exposure:
* Columns page
* Google News (As a Google News Publisher, our articles are treated like mainstream press)
* Rightside of website (See section on the right panel called 'Latest Columns')
* Appears above the news on the home page for 24 hours.
* Publlished on our Twitter and Facebook accounts, including various other social websites.
Editorial Guidelines 1. Article has minimum word count of 300 words.
2. Article is written in English with good spelling and grammar.
3. Opinions need to be based on fact but speculation is acceptable to some degree.
4. For Google reasons, we ask that you include 'Andy Murray' in the headline.
GrantMcPherson: Just seen my Primary 5 teacher, Mrs Wyllie, won the teacher of the year @ the Pride of Britain awards! How awesome. Thought I recognised her
Incredible result from @jokonta91
Is lewandowski having a laugh? #potent
BreatheSport: Boxer @ChrisEubankJr was racially abused on Facebook and he responded perfectly... pic.twitter.com/d0cT5mEHVw
So Ghent on the Clay for the davis cup final...very pumped! Think clay is a good surface for us looking forward to it
__ryank: Just the best moment between @andy_murray and @jamie_murray after winning the #DavisCup doubles. @BritishTennis
What a match that was! Thought everyone played a very high level.. Hoping that's last time I'm across the net from hewitt #fighter
Murray, Mauresmo, Joy, and the Terre Battue