ColumnsMurray, Mauresmo, Joy, and the Terre Battue by amongsttheleaves on 21 May 2015
How do I submit my own column? Interested in writing your own column for this website? Here's how it works:
1. You write an article and submit it using this online form.
2. A staff member evaluates your article to make sure it complies with our editorial guidelines (see drop-down below).
3. When approved, the article is published on the main website and will receive the following exposure:
* Columns page
* Google News (As a Google News Publisher, our articles are treated like mainstream press)
* Rightside of website (See section on the right panel called 'Latest Columns')
* Appears above the news on the home page for 24 hours.
* Publlished on our Twitter and Facebook accounts, including various other social websites.
Editorial Guidelines 1. Article has minimum word count of 300 words.
2. Article is written in English with good spelling and grammar.
3. Opinions need to be based on fact but speculation is acceptable to some degree.
4. For Google reasons, we ask that you include 'Andy Murray' in the headline.
Retweet if @HeatherWatson92 just made you feel really effing proud! Favourite if she made you feel really effing proud!
henryfraser0: I'm only able to use mouth to draw. My latest mouth drawing. This one is for @Wimbledon! It's @andy_murray. pic.twitter.com/PT3vCFk24B
Well done @Liambroady big comeback win
Practiced for one last time at Wimbledon with one of my idols @lleytonhewitt today anyone else going to miss his ccccccmonnssssss?!
@teamidem been amazing for tennis as it's such a rare achievement
Wow @jordanspieth is cleaning up!
Good segment on BBC breakfast this morning about swearing and it's psychological benefits when we are in pain
Murray, Mauresmo, Joy, and the Terre Battue