Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Are you interested in Jamie's progress?
Poll
Are you interested in Jamie's progress?
Yes, definetly. - 31 (64.6%)
A bit, not much. - 15 (31.3%)
No, I don't care. - 2 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6 Reply

Are you interested in Jamie's progress?

Personally I'm not that interested in Jamie's career because I have no interest in doubles but I'd really like to know the percentage of members who care.

I've added a poll so please vote Smile
[ Last edit by Mark March 23, 2007, 01:23 PM ] IP Logged

I like to know what is going on in Jamie's career. But I'm quite interested in all the British guys careers.
IP Logged

Mens doubles is very entertaining,when it's the top players,fighting it out,but you can't get into it unless its on TV with lots of coverage,We need a Tennis TV channel like the Golf.I would also like more info on the other British lads.
IP Logged

I really have no interest.
IP Logged

Since Jamie became British No 1 in doubles I'm definitely interested.
IP Logged

Only until he starts to play crap Wink
IP Logged

I'm definitely interested in Jamie's career and I'm glad he has found a doubles partner because I didn't like Andy playing with him. Smile
IP Logged

If he wasn't Andy's brother, I wouldn't follow his career. Not very interested, but nice to see a fully focused doubles player.
IP Logged

I'm definitely interested, although I don't know if I would have gotten to know him if he wasn't Andy's brother. But now that I do know about him I'll definitely keep following his career as he's a great player and there haven't been a lot of top 50  British doubles player. I think he really has a chance of winning Grand Slams and he seems a really nice guy. So rock on Jamie!
IP Logged

The poll is very interesting and slightly surprising to me Smile
IP Logged

I definately am. I think we have the possibility of slam titles here.
IP Logged

Wouldn't it be just amazing if Jamie and Murray won a slam at the same time!! Has something like that ever happened in the history of tennis?
[ Last edit by Mark March 23, 2007, 08:02 PM ] IP Logged

I definately am. I think we have the possibility of slam titles here.

Agree with you there Lorna. I don't think i would be as interested if he wasn't Andy's brother though
IP Logged
gjr

I didn't really pick up on Jamie until Andy and Jamie made the final in Bangkok

I sort of felt sorry for him. And I thought Andy was carrying him a little to help him out (which to a certain extent he did). But since he has teamed up with Booty and had success on a level I don't think many expected, I am really happy for him.

So yeah I am very interested. I hope Booray become the World No. 1 doubles team.
[ Last edit by gjr March 24, 2007, 10:57 AM ] IP Logged

It's the same with me... I'm only interested because he is Andy's brother and that really isn't a proper reason at all.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6 Reply