Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  I think I got Judy Murray's mail!
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

I think I got Judy Murray's mail!

Hee hee, you go Laura!
IP Logged

Wow second person to ask that in the last few days shocking

make me the third

I'll be the 4th then.
IP Logged

inferred implied, same thing (i.e. i don't care :p )
IP Logged

I'll be the 4th then.

Number 5 here  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Ohh the pressure is mounting Mark
IP Logged

Why would you want to ignore someone exactly. Surely it would only be to admit defeat in a debate. If you truly feel that something someone posts is hurtful/slanderous/untrue, then it breaks the Rules of the site, and therefore, rather than ignore it you should report it.

If you only want to ignore someone, cause you don't want to read their posts, then deal with it and skip their posts.
IP Logged

I'm number 1 cmon yeah
IP Logged

Why would you want to ignore someone exactly. Surely it would only be to admit defeat in a debate. If you truly feel that something someone posts is hurtful/slanderous/untrue, then it breaks the Rules of the site, and therefore, rather than ignore it you should report it.

If you only want to ignore someone, cause you don't want to read their posts, then deal with it and skip their posts.

I think most of us are only joking Neil. What good would reporting someone who breaks the rules do? It's usually the staff that are breaking the rules. lol
IP Logged

Opening mail, regardless of content is highly illegal.
Even if it's your own?*  Whistle

*The post being quoted does not the first post in this topic, or if there was some other mail in a different situation, the ownership of said mail.
[ Last edit by davew February 27, 2007, 11:26 PM ] IP Logged

Even if it's your own?  Whistle

Made me laugh out loud...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply