Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  J Murray/Butorac v Del Potro/Pavel
Poll
Who Will Win?
Booray in 2
Booray in 3
Del Potro/Pavel in 2
Del Potro/Pavel in 3

Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

J Murray/Butorac v Del Potro/Pavel

Del Potro and Pavel beat Fisher and Phillips, the No.2 seeds, to set up a semi final match with Jamie and Eric.

Del Potro is ranked 249th and Pavel 28th!

They play on court 1 not before 3.30pm!
[ Last edit by scotsman75 June 20, 2007, 09:52 PM ] IP Logged

Where's the poll dude! lol 

MODERATOR!

Booray in 2
IP Logged

I've not put polls on the Booray threads I've created recently. lol
IP Logged

Oh well.... still....

WHY NOT!? :p
IP Logged

Exactly! Everyone likes a good poll you know! I somehow wish it was still No 2 seeds they were playing. Cause then we'd know they can beat them easy. This pair could be a little more complicated.
IP Logged

Del Potro had a longish game this morning. So he might be tired. Also his doubles ranking could be very misleading, where as Pavel is very good doubles player. It will be tough.

BTW, I forgot to add the poll. Its been that long since I created a thread. Sorry Guys!
IP Logged

Its up on the scoreboard now. Been moved to court 2, because of the rain delay!
IP Logged

GO BOORAY!  yay
IP Logged

Raining again. Frown grr
IP Logged

Bloody rain.  I hope it isn't raining in London for the beginning of next week.  People take your brolleys, big heavy ones if you have them so we all jinx it and its sunny weather all day.  It will happen!!
IP Logged

So I take it this has been moved to tomorrow...? - Yes, second match, play starting at 11:30 (providing it's dry!)
IP Logged

Should be on now!
IP Logged

And yet it is not!
IP Logged

And now it is!
IP Logged

Sky sports coverage begins at 1.30pm.  I was hoping they would wait til then, but we might see some of the match.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply