Bloomfield/Borwell in 3 - 1 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply

J Murray/Jankovic v Bloomfield/Borwell

First round of Mixed doubles.  w00t yay cmon yeah

They're 5th on Court 13.

Hope this is televised.  pray
IP Logged

Jamie in 2. She's good, he's good, I've never heard Borwell's name before so... unless the chemistry goes all wrong, it should be an easy one...
IP Logged

I'd say. One of the most improving doubles players in the world partnered with no 3 female in the world. Kind of a no brainer!
IP Logged
gjr

Jamie's picked up a nice partner there for mixed D. Although when I had a look at the draw there looked some interesting combo's.
IP Logged

Just because Bloomfield and Borwell are the underdogs (and I just love Bloomfield wub ) I'm supporting them.
IP Logged

Jankovic-Murray in 2
IP Logged

I think this isn't getting played today because it has disappeared from the OOP on the Wimbledon site.
IP Logged

Was wondering the same.  Jankovic also called for the trainer during her singles match, so....
IP Logged

Isn't it kind of late over there?
IP Logged

Scheduled today after Nalbandian... if we get that far with the thunderstorms...
IP Logged

It's not Nalbandian. It's Davydenko and Monfils which Davy is up 3-0 in the 3rd set and is 2 sets up. Before that match is Auckland mixed doubles match.
IP Logged

So if Aucks is quick and Jelena finishes her match ealy as well. We might see them.
IP Logged

Hope they do get on court today. Looks like Jankovic is more like her usual self... Serving Bartoli a beating!
[ Last edit by ljsmall July 03, 2007, 12:24 PM ] IP Logged

This match is  destined not to happen.
IP Logged

Yeah... just as in the Krajicek match has started the second set... Jamie is to follow this match, so let's hope Krajicek finishes it off quickly after the rain break...
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply