Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls

The 22-year-old has posted pictures of himself with a string of hot young admirers from all over the world on his Facebook page.
Pictured in bars and clubs as far afield as Melbourne, Madrid and Edinburgh, the party-loving tennis star is seen wearing T-shirts with slogans like, 'Sex without love is just exercise' and 'No money no honey'.

One women he poses with is Lara Giltinan, a 22-year-old Australian tennis player ranked 957th in the world, and a former Junior Wimbledon qualifier.

Jamie wrote to another woman, Czech model Eva Kilianova, saying: 'Do I always look that good heheheh?' But she: 'It is me who makes you look good on that picture.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1028746/Tennis-player-Jamie-Murray-shows-foxy-Facebook-friends.html

[ Last edit by Mark June 25, 2008, 12:41 PM ] IP Logged

Well he's only young once!!
IP Logged

Jamie is the ladiez man! shades

And is looking for sex with love Think
IP Logged

And is looking for sex with love Think

Why do you think that?
IP Logged

Why do you think that?

Look at his green t-shirt.
IP Logged

To me that suggests he's just looking for the whole, friends with benefits thing instead of sex with love...?
IP Logged

I don't find him attractive at all, did anyone see his doubles final at Nottingham?  He looked horrendous, really white legs and that god awful hair.  vomit
IP Logged

I think Jamie is uguly...uglier than Andy.

Andy is actually getting better looking as time goes by...but Jamie is uguly! Get a haircut btw...
IP Logged

His hair is appalling.
IP Logged

I like it....better than Andy's. Andy needs some curl definer!!!
IP Logged

His hair is appalling.

That type of hair never would of been allowed in Wimbledon years ago...

I like it....better than Andy's. Andy needs some curl definer!!!

I actually like Andys hair...although his could do with a bit of a buzz as well.
IP Logged

dont you remember, connors, borg, cash and eh, McEnroe? shocking
IP Logged

Were they as bad as this guy?

And by me saying years...what makes you think I mean the 70s and 80s?
IP Logged

Look them up and when you say years, it could be anything.  Personally, I think you meant before 1990.

After 1990, look at Agassi and rafter
IP Logged

Why would I mean before 1990? Was 1990 some special year?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply