Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls

(Read 2881 times)
Seany-Bhoy
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls « Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 06:07 PM »

Your original post said Wimbledon years ago.  How on earth would I know you mean before 1990.  The players I had mentioned in my first post played before 1990, thats why I put that year.  Until you actually say what year you are talking about, it could mean anything, so I thought of the guys with the wierd hair playing tennis years ago  
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls « Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 06:12 PM »

Ok well I was actually thinking back to the good ole days of British honor and British winners. Maybe Perrys time.

Im just trying to get the point across that I dont like hair that long.
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls « Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 07:59 PM »

I have been thinking the same, Andy is growing up into a hansom man  Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: Jamie and his sexy Facebook girls « Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 09:19 PM »

You missed out the first line ... "Andy Murray has a reputation as a bit of a misery guts  -  but the same cannot be said for his older brother Jamie. " lol

Go on Jamieeee Smile

Oh and "But his 21-year-old brother Andy, who is British number one, is yet to bag a Wimbledon title and has been told by John McEnroe to control his miserable temper to achieve success."
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »