Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie gets a hair cut
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply

Jamie gets a hair cut

Lots of people think he's ugly, I think it depends which photo you look at - depends if you've met him in person as well.

*Cue Julia swooning about meeting him*  hug
IP Logged

Lots of people think he's ugly

Yup yes
IP Logged

Females don't Little tongue man
IP Logged

Hes really cute in person!
IP Logged

That hair is definitely much better, it was like that when I 'met' him.
IP Logged

Just accept the Murray brothers are not exactly very attractive but I'd prefer a Murray over an Eaton any day Very Happy

EATON IS SO CUTE!!!
IP Logged

Yup yes

You can't say anything until he holds you in round the waist for 3 minutes!!! fainting
IP Logged

You can't say anything until he holds you in round the waist for 3 minutes!!! fainting

Pfffft! Not fair!!
IP Logged

Jamie is a decent looking bloke, Eaton is quite attractive, Andy is really not attractive at all and why people find him so I have no idea..... Ok that last bit is a lie. It;s because he's scottish, young and plays tennis at a very high level. Nothing to do with his looks at all. He's really not that good looking.

Nice biceps though lmao flex
IP Logged

Nothing to do with looks?  Where on Gods green earth do you get that impression? roflmao
IP Logged

Nothing to do with looks?  Where on Gods green earth do you get that impression? roflmao

He is not attractive was my point.
IP Logged

Well there are a great many people out there who think otherwise.
IP Logged

Well there are a great many people out there who think otherwise.

Yes because of the facts I mentioned in my post.  doh

See, richard bloomfield.... attractive bloke. But murray, no. just no. He's just a state. lol His Wimbledon outfit is a bit scruffy as well. He's almost the only player I have seen without some sort of collar. Poor lol
IP Logged

Are you winding me up here or being dead serious? Think
IP Logged

Are you winding me up here or being dead serious? Think

No, dead serious. It's so obvious as well. He would not appear in a list of the top 100 best looking male celebrities. He's wayyyyyyyy down the list. People fancy him because he is a celebrity. I can genuinelly be honest and say when a guy is good looking or attractive but Andy is not. He is many other great things I am sure, but attractive in the looks department is not one of them. I;m not saying he's a Sexy Stepanek look a-like but he's no male version of Ana Ivanovic either.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply