Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie gets a hair cut 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie gets a hair cut

(Read 5694 times)
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

I'm losing my marbles. It's marvellous

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 10:47 PM »

I don't fancy Andy or Jamie. Tall, scrawny blokes just don't do it for me. But I can see why people find them attractive. There's always something attractive about a man who can play sports well. Myself, I'm more attracted to the rugby types than the tennis types. Though Jamie does look much hotter with his short hair
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 10:49 PM »

No, dead serious. It's so obvious as well. He would not appear in a list of the top 100 best looking male celebrities. He's wayyyyyyyy down the list. People fancy him because he is a celebrity. I can genuinelly be honest and say when a guy is good looking or attractive but Andy is not. He is many other great things I am sure, but attractive in the looks department is not one of them. I;m not saying he's a Sexy Stepanek look a-like but he's no male version of Ana Ivanovic either.

If Andy had as nice a bum as you then he might just outclass Rafa in the looks department Whistle

Andy is hot, was at Queens 2005. End of.

Very Happy
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 10:51 PM »

If Andy had as nice a bum as you then he might just outclass Rafa in the looks department Whistle

Andy is hot, was at Queens 2005. End of.

Very Happy

As nice a bum as me? lmao I wasn't aware I had a nice bum but thanks lol I shall take it you meant Rafa. Smile
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 10:52 PM »

Julia's bum > any bum.  Whistle
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 10:53 PM »

Julia's bum > any bum.  Whistle

It is quite a nice bum Whistle Wink

I am of course kidding that I have any opinion of her behind at all
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 11:00 PM »

No, dead serious. It's so obvious as well. He would not appear in a list of the top 100 best looking male celebrities. He's wayyyyyyyy down the list. People fancy him because he is a celebrity. I can genuinelly be honest and say when a guy is good looking or attractive but Andy is not. He is many other great things I am sure, but attractive in the looks department is not one of them. I;m not saying he's a Sexy Stepanek look a-like but he's no male version of Ana Ivanovic either.

Ok then ..

1) Richard Bloomfield wouldn't be concidered attractive (or even more attractive as Murray as you are implying).  I know this because I haven't known one other person to fancy him.  Lorna said he was funny looking and shes got good taste in men!  I tend to go for the funny looking ones.

2) If what you are saying is true, then Nadal is also unattractive in the looks department.  He looks like an orangatan!

3) I personally am not the kind to go for blokes because of their money or fame.  I'm very shallow, I go for looks!  Richard Bloomfield and Richard Irwin are two struggling tennis players who I think are drop dead gorgeous - many people will and have disagreed lol  And I think the same about Murray.  But the fact there are so many people who fancy Murray, who want to see him topless and the like, means they find him physically attractive.

4)  You are a straight lad - stick to judging girls.  :P  
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 11:04 PM »

Ok then ..

1) Richard Bloomfield wouldn't be concidered attractive (or even more attractive as Murray as you are implying).  I know this because I haven't known one other person to fancy him.  Lorna said he was funny looking and shes got good taste in men!  I tend to go for the funny looking ones.

2) If what you are saying is true, then Nadal is also unattractive in the looks department.  He looks like an orangatan!

3) I personally am not the kind to go for blokes because of their money or fame.  I'm very shallow, I go for looks!  Richard Bloomfield and Richard Irwin are two struggling tennis players who I think are drop dead gorgeous - many people will and have disagreed lol  And I think the same about Murray.  But the fact there are so many people who fancy Murray, who want to see him topless and the like, means they find him physically attractive.

4)  You are a straight lad - stick to judging girls.  :P  

1) I think rich is pretyt good looking lol

2) Yes, Well done, you can see past the money and fame, he is a monkey lol (albeit with a nice bottom and nice body, but facially...... eugh)

3) So many people fancy murray because as I have pointed out, he is one of the top tennis players

4) No :P Smile

Pretty much in agreement with your post in general though Smile

But, at the end of the day, bar the ones that do go for fame and money (and the ones who say they don't but do), there will always be someone that fancies someone else (even Stepanek the lucky *******!!!), so yes, some of you may genuinelly find Andy attractive, but I reckon most don't really. They just see the star. Of course, that's just my opinion, maybe what I consider good looking is different to what someone else does. Smile
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 11:09 PM »

If Andy is "ugly" then theres even uglier looking guys in this world in comparison, trust me.  And I could get alot of people to agree with me on that one.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 11:10 PM »

If Andy is "ugly" then theres even more uglier looking guys in this world in comparison, trust me.  And I could get alot of people to agree with me on that one.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there is. I guess I'm just comparing him to other celebs. He's not as hot as people make him out to be anyway.
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 11:15 PM »

Yes, Well done, you can see past the money and fame, he is a monkey lol (albeit with a nice bottom and nice body, but facially...... eugh)

Nadal's bum is really weird! It just ... sticks out!

Pretty much in agreement with your post in general though Smile

Is anyone else as scared by this comment as I am?
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 11:16 PM »

Nadal's bum is really weird! It just ... sticks out!

I was just going but general consensus lol

Is anyone else as scared by this comment as I am?

Why? Because I agreed with Amy yet she still came back with a negative lol :P
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 11:19 PM »

You obviously aren't in agreement with me because I think Murray is attractive and you don't.
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 11:19 PM »

No because you and Amy actually agreed on something. Is this one of the signs of the apocalypse? Shall I look to the horizon and see 4 horsemen galloping towards me?

I'm too young to die!
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 11:20 PM »

You obviously aren't in agreement with me because I think Murray is attractive and you don't.

Rolling Eyes But I agreed with "most" of what was in your post which is what I said. Got a bee in your bonnet tonight or something lol
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie gets a hair cut « Reply #44 on: July 01, 2008, 11:24 PM »

Got a bee in your bonnet tonight or something lol

No.... Think

And in conclusion, you and the other straight guys on who think Murray is unattractive it doesn't matter.  Thats your own personal opinion which I ain't too worried about.  There are still so so so many girls out there who fancy, and not just for his tennis.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »