Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie is one hell of a singles player 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie is one hell of a singles player

(Read 1258 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Jamie is one hell of a singles player « on: March 04, 2008, 06:07 PM »

http://www.thinkspain.com/news-spain/14601/nadal-made-to-sweat-in-dubai-for-second-round-berth

"Rafael Nadal had to come back from a set behind to reach the second round of the Dubai championship, eventually beating German 12th seed Philipp Kohlschreiber 3-6, 6-1, 6-4 earlier today in a match lasting two hours, 22 minutes.

But he fared better than top seed and world number one Roger Federer, who was beaten by Scotland's Jamie Murray yesterday.

And the result augurs well for Spain, who face Germany in the quarter finals of the Davis Cup in Bremen on the 11-13th April, after two previous victories this week for Spanish players against German opposition - in their respective first round matches yesterday, Fernando Verdasco and David Ferrer chalked up victories against German pair Rainer Schuetler and Tommy Haas.

Nadal, who went out in the second round of his last competition - the Rotterdam Open - two weeks ago, next faces Russian qualifier Mijail Ledvoskikh, who beat local favourite Mahoud Nader 6-1, 6-1 to book his passage."

Sorry for starting a new thread.  Found the mental image of Jamie whipping Federer quite funny, though.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:15 PM »

I looked at the title of this thread and was rather surprised roflmao
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 05:47 AM »

How dare they say Scotland's Jamie Murray! When any of the Murray's win, it's Britain's and when they lose, it's Scotland's Whistle Very Happy
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 09:03 AM »

How surprising our English overlords paying scant regard to the native inhabitant’s sensibilities, some things never change.

To be honest I would expect as much coming from a settler in the colonies.

What did you do today Bev?

“ I hoodwinked the local Maoris’ out enormous tracks of the land for a hand handful of baubles and trinkets “ no 

You should be very proud of yourself. ignore

:P Very Happy
[ Last edit by AL1874 March 05, 2008, 09:04 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 06:39 PM »

roflmao  Nice one Al!  You'd been a bit quiet of late - lent over now? Very Happy
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 08:53 AM »

roflmao  Nice one Al!  You'd been a bit quiet of late - lent over now? Very Happy

I think that should be "leaned over now?".

(... ask his girlfriend ... )

lmao lmao
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 11:09 AM »

Meardale,

Karin and I have a loving relationship built on mutual respect (with me doing as I'm told and her looking radiant and deciding were my wages should be spent) Hug and a kiss

I hope you are not trying to insinuate that we partake in any form of ungodliness, especially since it would be undertaken outwith wedlock. innocent

I really do despair at times about the moral decline in today’s society and pray for there heathen souls. pray
[ Last edit by AL1874 March 07, 2008, 11:10 AM ] IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 11:58 AM »

Meardale,

Karin and I have a loving relationship built on mutual respect (with me doing as I'm told and her looking radiant and deciding were my wages should be spent) Hug and a kiss

I hope you are not trying to insinuate that we partake in any form of ungodliness, especially since it would be undertaken outwith wedlock. innocent

I really do despair at times about the moral decline in today’s society and pray for there heathen souls. pray

Oh, I'm sorry. lol

I'd clearly mistaken you for one of us heathen souls ... 
[ Last edit by measdale March 07, 2008, 11:59 AM ] IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 01:17 PM »

An easy mistake to make in this day and age.

I fully intend spending eternity in the kingdom of heaven, however we can all stray from the path of the righteous from time to time snakeman

That is why I have a season ticket for the Confessional, I like to think of it as afterlife insurance. yes
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 02:13 PM »

That is why I have a season ticket for the Confessional, I like to think of it as afterlife insurance. yes

Yeah, about the only advantage these religious people have is their pension schemes ...

.... may they all rot in heaven     .
[ Last edit by measdale March 07, 2008, 02:14 PM ] IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 10:24 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry. lol

I'd clearly mistaken you for one of us heathen souls ...  

Atheists for Jesus!

I'm also one of those Godless souls.

As Christopher Hitchens puts it, I'm quite glad we're not at the mercy of a celestial dictatorship.  
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: Jamie is one hell of a singles player « Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 08:32 AM »

Atheists for Jesus!

I'm also one of those Godless souls.

As Christopher Hitchens puts it, I'm quite glad we're not at the mercy of a celestial dictatorship.  

Theoretically, as with Machiavelli, I'm not totally against benevolent dictatorships but frankly if God's manifesto is the Bible then I ain't voting for him ... lmao lmao
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »