Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan.

(Read 2003 times)
arka
Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « on: July 30, 2006, 06:47 AM »

Jamie Murray is in the final of an ATP event. Surprised

I believe that this is the first senior doubles final with British involvement since the Brit-Serbian duo of Tim and Zim won in Monte Carlo in 2004.

Beating the Bryans will be tough but they won against the second and fourth seeds on their way to the final, so they know that they have a chance.

Isn't it a bit surreal? When the week began, Jamie had not won his first senior match, but lo! he is in the final within seven days time. woohoo
IP Logged
Margaret Robb
Futures Level

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 09:07 AM »

Jamie Murray is in the final of an ATP event. Surprised

I believe that this is the first senior doubles final with British involvement since the Brit-Serbian duo of Tim and Zim won in Monte Carlo in 2004.

Beating the Bryans will be tough but they won against the second and fourth seeds on their way to the final, so they know that they have a chance.

Isn't it a bit surreal? When the week began, Jamie had not won his first senior match, but lo! he is in the final within seven days time. woohoo
Isn't this a great boost for Jamie Murray not to mention British Tennis.I'm so delighted for him.Any-one know the American he's playing with? they seemed to have clicked wonder if they'll play Washington next week.
[ Last edit by JohnW July 30, 2006, 10:13 AM ] IP Logged
arka
Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 09:31 AM »

Eric Butorac is ranked a career high 98 and is 25 years old. He has not played much on the Tour till now with an experience of only three matches before this tournament. But he boasts two Challenger titles in the current year.

Yes, they have clicked quite well. Smile  But no, Jamie and Colin will play doubles in the Vancouver Challenger according to Colin's site. I am more in favour of those two playing together actually. We need a top 20 doubles team in order to do really well in the DC.
IP Logged
bestofbarry
Seed

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 11:30 AM »

Woohoo! Go Jamie! I really hope he does well in this match, it will give him some great confidence.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 11:56 AM »

Fantastic! Go Jamie go!
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 12:15 PM »

this is great .... come on Jamie ,,,,, will be hard against the Twins but they obviously have a chance ...but well done for even getting to the final  clap
[ Last edit by rochelle July 30, 2006, 06:06 PM ] IP Logged
XCW4EVA
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 01:27 PM »

Wow, This Is So Good For British Tennis, As Well As For Jamie
Everyone has seemed to regard Jamie as a lost cause and an the example of everything the lta has done wrong, but i thin this goes someway to disprove that if a player has natural talent he can still be successful even though  the backing is not great!!!
IP Logged
arka
Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 05:30 PM »

OOP:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2006/423/OP.pdf

Livescores for me.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 05:34 PM »

Today's OOP won't come up for me... it'll only give me yesterday's. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
arka
Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 05:35 PM »

Clearly... I am living in the future. shocking
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 05:36 PM »

Never mind... got it off the tournament website.
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 10:15 PM »

That's really cool  shocking Well done Jamie!!! Very Happy

Hope they do well in the final - but it's a great achievement whatever happens!
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 12:49 AM »

Livescore up, just about to start.
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 12:54 AM »

first game goes to....bryan bros  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Jamie Murray/ Butorac vs Bryan/Bryan. « Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 12:59 AM »

yay, jamie and eric won their secon service game!!  clap

the score is 2-1 to the bros
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »