Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 53 Reply

Jamie: General News

http://www.lta.org.uk/Articles/Guest-Blogger/05112010---Jamie-Murray-blogs-from-Valencia/
IP Logged

Title for Jamie along with Fleming this week in Bratislava. yay trophy
IP Logged

Great news cheers   Wonder if Jamie will become Fleming's regular partner now that Flemski have split?
IP Logged

Apparently that honour belongs to Ross Hutchins, which might have something to do with the fact jamie and Colin have done it all before as teenagers pre fleming's Uni break.
IP Logged

http://sport.scotsman.com/tennis/Interview-Jamie-Murray-tennis-player.6650470.jp
IP Logged

tender  Really happy for Jamie that he feels a lot more settled now.  His ranking is now 57, and I'd like to see him climb up the ladder next year.  He's been in the tennis wilderness for too long, and it's such a waste of his talent, so I wish the best of luck in 2011.
IP Logged

I would like to see Jamie partner with Jocelyn Rae! I was very impressed with her during the Commonwealth Games, she is defiantly talented.
IP Logged

I would like to see Jamie partner with Jocelyn Rae! I was very impressed with her during the Commonwealth Games, she is defiantly talented.
She could possibly team up again with Colin Fleming because their playing styles complemented each other.  Maybe it wouldn't be the same if she played with Jamie, but they could always try.
IP Logged

Just read that Jamie is playing Davis Cup with Fleming.  Makes up for Andy not playing.
IP Logged

So you going to the Davis Cup?
IP Logged

Jamie's partnering Ken Skupski this week in Delray Beach and they beat Fleming and Hutchins in R1.
IP Logged

Jamie's partnering Ken Skupski this week in Delray Beach and they beat Fleming and Hutchins in R1.
Ironic that, but it's almost inevitable that they'll encounter each other again.
IP Logged

Rome:  Jamie's partnering Wawrinka here.  First match is against Isner/Querry at 10 am BST today, with the winners playing No.3 seeds Bhupathi/Paes.
IP Logged

They lost 6-3, 6-4.
IP Logged

jamie and partner are out of Nice .lost in the first round i think 6.-2 6.-1
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 53 Reply