Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 53 Reply

Jamie: General News

Um, they are brothers. I would expect Jamie's support of his brother to be nothing less than unwavering.
Sadly, that isn't always the case among siblings Gangsta.
IP Logged

Posted on twitter-a lovely pic of Jamie and Alejandra

IP Logged

That's great she's there with him. Looks like they rolled out of bed for that pic. Very Happy
IP Logged

Aww - so cute. wub
IP Logged

That's nice wub
IP Logged

J & J  beat the home team of Ito & Soeda today 6-3 6-2.

Tomorrow they play Cuevas & Almagro who beat the Bryan bros!
IP Logged

I really think the BBs are fading a bit now.  They can still play great tennis, but, like Federer, they're no longer invincible.

Good luck tomorrow J & J! cmon yeah
IP Logged

Another win for John & Jamie 7-5 6-1. They play Knowle & Melzer in the SF (who put out 2nd seeds Dodig & Melo).

The other SF is Huey & Inglot v Bopanna & Roger Vasselin.

The Bryans have won so many points and are so far ahead in the Race for London, that a lot of the other teams are quite close in points and are still in with a chance. J & J should be in 12th place after this win I think.
IP Logged

Another win for John & Jamie 7-5 6-1. They play Knowle & Melzer in the SF (who put out 2nd seeds Dodig & Melo).

The other SF is Huey & Inglot v Bopanna & Roger Vasselin.

The Bryans have won so many points and are so far ahead in the Race for London, that a lot of the other teams are quite close in points and are still in with a chance. J & J should be in 12th place after this win I think.

Delighted with the result. Was following it up to end of first set, then had to take the hound out. Was surprised to find it was done and dusted when I got back. Jamie needs to realise in the absence of little bro, he has a moral obligation to keep us all in practice for roller coasters..!!!
IP Logged

Another win for John & Jamie 7-5 6-1.
yay Good luck in the semis guys!
IP Logged

yay Good luck in the semis guys!
  Jamie's proving he really is Tom.
IP Logged

Jamie's proving he really is Tom.
Tom?? confused
IP Logged

The Other Murray!!  I was sure you'd get that, Aileen!!
IP Logged

It would have been much clearer had it been typed 'TOM', not 'Tom'.
IP Logged

It would have been much clearer had it been typed 'TOM', not 'Tom'.
Thank you Gangsta.  I might just have managed to work that out!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 53 Reply