Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 53 Reply

Jamie: General News

Ross is benefitting hugely from hanging about with Andy. He went straight from hitting with Andy to a practice with the Brians on Wednesday. Ok, so he and Andy lost but he's getting so much help, support and experience from it. Everytime he goes onto the practice court he gets the passing shots of Murray to test his volleys. That's only gonna help his handskills.

Why Jamie doesn't take advantage of this type of help is beyond me! Maybe being around Andy reminds him of what he could have been and it actually has a negative effect?
IP Logged

I guess so, his situation is so sad Crying or Very sad
Obviously they don't such a good relationship as we'd all like to think...

A lot of people are mean about him and say he has no determination and all that but I really have faith that he will sort himself out.
IP Logged

Maybe Jamie doesn't want to be known as "Andy's borther" and known for his own ability and achievements, and practicing and travelling away from Andy and his team is part of this. Think
IP Logged

He must have learnt Italian by now!
Another Italian challenger, but I think this one has greater winnings- Hopefully their sucess can continue! I think they've been drawn wildcards so maybe that's possible!
IP Logged

Phew, phew, phew! Through to the quarters
Good Luck Guys
IP Logged

Clearly I am some kind of hideous jinx Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Pity Frown Been a good run over the past week or so though. Smile
IP Logged

(deep breath...) so I'm guessing no US Open then... Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Jamie is playing with Jonny Marray this week and they are playing a Challenger in The Nethertlands and they have reached the final!  w00t yay
IP Logged

yay

that will be a much needed confidence boost them!
IP Logged

C'mon Jamie
IP Logged

C'MON!!! 6-1 6-4 to the JMs. 2nd Challenger title in as many months for Jamie!!!! trophy cmon yeah yay w00t toot
IP Logged

Woop woop! w00t a pretty decent win as well! Boost to ranking?
cmon yeahcmon yeahw00tcmon yeahcmon yeah
C'mon Jamie
IP Logged

Yep. Smile
IP Logged

Yep. Smile
How much?
(I obviously did know there would be some boost Very Happy)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 53 Reply