Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 53 Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie: General News

(Read 36263 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #465 on: May 15, 2011, 09:23 PM »

Turns out that Jamie and Stan lost to the eventual champions in Rome.

jamie and partner are out of Nice .lost in the first round i think 6.-2 6.-1
Wow, not even Monday yet! Butorac and Rojer (Jamie's opponents today) did play really well in Estoril a few weeks ago.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #466 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04 AM »

I expect this has been said already, but I wish Jamie would find himself a new permanent partner - and I never could understand why he split with Butorac, unless it was on the grounds of personality, as they were doing so well together.

Even if he could find a partner for a year or two it would be better than just playing with Andy or whoever's around at the time of a particular tournament.

IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #467 on: May 17, 2011, 06:43 PM »

From Jamie Murray twitter  now ...

Out in the crowd at cannes film festival and look who's walking the red carpet! @DjokerNole
IP Logged
ausia
Futures Level

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #468 on: May 21, 2011, 09:11 AM »

From Jamie Murray twitter  now ...

Out in the crowd at cannes film festival and look who's walking the red carpet! @DjokerNole

assez!!!
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #469 on: May 22, 2011, 06:29 PM »

Turns out that Jamie and Stan lost to the eventual champions in Rome.
Wow, not even Monday yet! Butorac and Rojer (Jamie's opponents today) did play really well in Estoril a few weeks ago.
I see Butorac and Rojer went on to win the title. So for the 2nd tourney in 2 weeks, Jamie's lost in R1 to the eventual champions. Think
IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #470 on: October 01, 2011, 11:01 AM »

when do Jamie and Andy play next together? beacuse they always play well together
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #471 on: October 10, 2011, 11:15 PM »

After 2 ATP titles in 3 weeks, Jamie's now at a career high ranking of 23.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #472 on: October 10, 2011, 11:42 PM »

Good for him,lets hope he keeps it up.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #473 on: October 10, 2011, 11:42 PM »

Thanks for informing. Good for him- upwards and onwards Jamie!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #474 on: October 11, 2011, 01:44 AM »

Great news. Smile  Thanks Allan.  I wonder if they'll play in Valencia this year and defend their title there.  I know it's on Andy's schedule but he doesn't appear on the tournament website.  Could always ask for a wild card I suppose.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #475 on: February 03, 2012, 10:23 PM »

Jamie, along with Paul Hanley, have reached the final in Montpellier this week. Smile
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #476 on: February 03, 2012, 10:38 PM »

Good stuff. So Jamie has 150 points in the bag,and another 100 points up for grab in the final heh.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #477 on: February 03, 2012, 11:38 PM »

Jamie, along with Paul Hanley, have reached the final in Montpellier this week. Smile
Good luck to them both!  I see Jamie's ranking has slipped to 37 since October.  Hopefully he can climb back up fairly quickly again.  Is he still without a regular partner though?

Don't know what we'd do without you Allan - you keep us so up to date with tennis news. Smile
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #478 on: February 03, 2012, 11:52 PM »

I watched it on a stream.  Had a bit of a second set wobble, but they did well in the tie-break set.

It makes me smile when the umpy gives the score to Hanley Murray and it sounds like he's saying Andy Murray.

Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #479 on: February 04, 2012, 12:01 AM »

I watched it on a stream.  Had a bit of a second set wobble, but they did well in the tie-break set.

It makes me smile when the umpy gives the score to Hanley Murray and it sounds like he's saying Andy Murray.

Very Happy
Anything positive that sounds like Andy Murray is always worth hearing!  Must see if I can get the final on a stream.

Like your avatar by the way.  Fits in well with your user name. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 53 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »