Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 53 Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie: General News

(Read 35584 times)
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #480 on: February 04, 2012, 12:07 AM »

Like your avatar by the way.  Fits in well with your user name. Smile

Thank you.  The previous one was Taz playing tennis too, but it was a bit too small and lacking detail so I decided to have a change.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #481 on: February 04, 2012, 12:12 AM »

Thank you.  The previous one was Taz playing tennis too, but it was a bit too small and lacking detail so I decided to have a change.
I did wonder what it was ...!

Friends of mine have a cat called TD, shortened to Taz - and he's the most docile feline imaginable!
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #482 on: February 04, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Jamie needs to win the final to stay level.

On Monday (6th Feb) his 90 points from Johannesburg will come off, and the following Monday (13 Feb), 180 points from Rotterdam will disappear.

Jamie is on 150 points presently (& 11480 Euros) and will get 250 points (& a mere 21800 Euros) if he wins the final which more or less equals (90+180) points to be lost from Johannessburg and Rotterdam in the coming 9 days.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #483 on: February 04, 2012, 01:43 PM »

It seems that Jamie playing with Paul Hanley could be a regular partnership as they've played together every week as far this year.
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #484 on: February 04, 2012, 03:12 PM »

It is great if Jamie has found a regular partner to stay in the top 40 of doubles so he can keep competing in the MS, GS and earn big points.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #485 on: February 04, 2012, 03:34 PM »

I really do hope they stay together - Jamie needs some stabilty.  I see that  Ken Skupski is to team up with Jamie Delgado.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #486 on: February 04, 2012, 10:10 PM »

Good luck Jamie and Paul cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #487 on: February 05, 2012, 01:14 AM »

Jamie needs to win the final to stay level.

On Monday (6th Feb) his 90 points from Johannesburg will come off, and the following Monday (13 Feb), 180 points from Rotterdam will disappear.

Jamie is on 150 points presently (& 11480 Euros) and will get 250 points (& a mere 21800 Euros) if he wins the final which more or less equals (90+180) points to be lost from Johannessburg and Rotterdam in the coming 9 days.
Thank you Philip - the rankings system has always been a bit of a mystery to me!

It seems that Jamie playing with Paul Hanley could be a regular partnership as they've played together every week as far this year.
I sincerely hope so.  He's gone from one partner to another since his unfortunate split with Butorac.

Incidentally I see the match is scheduled for 12 pm on LiveScoreHunter yay but I'm not sure what time zone LSH uses - think it's CET.  However according to website events start at 10 am, so ... Think   Just hope little brother has given them some tips on how to play that slippery vaseline man! Very Happy

IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #488 on: February 05, 2012, 10:21 AM »

Thank you Philip - the rankings system has always been a bit of a mystery to me!

The ATP website gives a good description of how ranking works.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Rankings-FAQ.aspx

Generally speaking, if you into the ATP website, and check the person's ranking breakdown, it will show when points from a particular countable tournament will drop off.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #489 on: February 05, 2012, 10:52 AM »

The ATP website gives a good description of how ranking works.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Rankings-FAQ.aspx

Generally speaking, if you into the ATP website, and check the person's ranking breakdown, it will show when points from a particular countable tournament will drop off.
Thanks Philip.  I'll have a look at the rankings description.  Also I had no idea until now that you can click on a player's name in the rankings list and get a lot of info including their ranking breakdown.  Very helpful. Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #490 on: February 05, 2012, 11:41 AM »

Ach!  All livestreams are so blurred I can hardly see the ball.  Jamie and Paul 4-3 down in the 1st.  Really can't go on straining to watch, but cmon yeah lads - you can do it!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #491 on: February 05, 2012, 06:55 PM »

Just checked tournie website.  Jamie and Paul were defeated 6-4, 7-6(7-4).  So close ... Frown
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #492 on: February 05, 2012, 06:59 PM »

Yet so far.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #493 on: February 05, 2012, 09:17 PM »

I'm not sure what time zone LSH uses - think it's CET.

It's changeable so you can put your own time zone in.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Jamie: General news and internet articles « Reply #494 on: February 05, 2012, 09:31 PM »

It's changeable so you can put your own time zone in.
thumb up   Never noticed that up in the RH corner of the main web page!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 53 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »