Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 53 Reply

Jamie: General News

Oh hard luck Jamie and Paul. hug
IP Logged

Jamie and Jonny Marray just won their 1st round match in Casablanca 6-7(3) 6-2 10-3.
IP Logged

I know I've said it before, but I wish Jamie would find himself a regular partner ...
IP Logged

I wish Jamie would find himself a regular partner ...

I agree.  Then maybe he would stand a chance of doing as well as Ross & Colin.
IP Logged

After Casablanca he'll play with Andy in both Monte Carlo and Barcelona.
IP Logged

Well they do need to play as much as possible before the Olympics.
IP Logged

I know I've said it before, but I wish Jamie would find himself a regular partner ...
isn't he married?
IP Logged

A recent episode of quiz show Pointless asked who was Andy Murray's brother.  Only about 16/100 people knew which didn't surprise me.
IP Logged

Poor Jamie.  He too might have had a great career had he not been messed about by the LTA when he was a teenager.  Must be a bit hard living in his younger brother's shadow.  Fortunately they get on very well together.
IP Logged

Just noticed that Jamie's on BBC1's A Question of Sport tonight (Monday) at 10:35.
IP Logged

Just saw that Jamie is playing doubles with Eric Butorac in Eastbourne, that's been awhile, hope they win the tournament, I always thought they were a good pairing, enjoyed watching them play.  w00t
IP Logged

I'm sure Jamie rues the day that he let Eric slip through his fingers!
IP Logged

Poor Jamie.  He too might have had a great career had he not been messed about by the LTA when he was a teenager.  Must be a bit hard living in his younger brother's shadow.  Fortunately they get on very well together.

Although he is of course the Murray brother with a slam title.
IP Logged

Good to see 'Stretch and Booty' reunite. I believe that they're playing together at Wimbledon. Hopefully more tournaments after that as well. Smile
IP Logged

Good to see 'Stretch and Booty' reunite. I believe that they're playing together at Wimbledon. Hopefully more tournaments after that as well. Smile

goodjob crossfingers
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 53 Reply