Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie: General News
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 53 Reply

Jamie: General News

Jamie and John Peers won their dubs today against the #9 seeds Marrero/Verdasco 7-6 6-4. Smile

IP Logged

Jamie and John Peers won their dubs today against the #9 seeds Marrero/Verdasco 7-6 6-4. Smile

I was just about to ask if anyone knew how they got on. Brilliant, thanks Smile.
IP Logged

was really pleased to hear that - would be great if Jamie (and John) could do well here
IP Logged

Please for them and the Murrays'. Fingers crossed for the next match. :-)
IP Logged

Jamie M & John Peers 5-7 7-6 v Brian Baker & Rajeev Ram.

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/popups/1679171003351490.html
IP Logged

Jamie M & John Peers 5-7 7-6 v Brian Baker & Rajeev Ram.

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/popups/1679171003351490.html

Took it in 3. Great. 7:5/6:7/6:7

Flemming and Marray also won 6:4, 6:4
IP Logged

First Slam QF for both players. John had never even won a Slam match before this week!

Will probably play the 2nd seeds Peya and Soares (who beat Andy and Colin in the Montreal final).
IP Logged

Do the founts of all knowledge know why men's doubles are onky 3 sets at the USO? They are 5 elsewhere.
IP Logged

Do the founts of all knowledge know why men's doubles are onky 3 sets at the USO? They are 5 elsewhere.

I don't think they are. I'm pretty sure it's only Wimbledon that plays best of five in the men's dubs.
IP Logged

Took it in 3. Great. 7:5/6:7/6:7

Flemming and Marray also won 6:4, 6:4

That's brilliant. I saw the first couple of sets of Jamie and John's match, but I just couldn't stay awake for the third. I'm really glad they won. I'm chuffed Jamie seems to have a regular partner now and that they are doing well. Jamie is looking a lot more confident, which is great to see.
IP Logged

I don't think they are. I'm pretty sure it's only Wimbledon that plays best of five in the men's dubs.

That's brilliant. I saw the first couple of sets of Jamie and John's match, but I just couldn't stay awake for the third. I'm really glad they won. I'm chuffed Jamie seems to have a regular partner now and that they are doing well. Jamie is looking a lot more confident, which is great to see.

Thanks. Like you I tried really hard to stay awake, given doubles matches seem to be rarely shown. Just couldn't manage it.  Didn't Jamie and John beat the Bryan's earlier this year to win a title? Glad for Colin F as well, although it might be difficult for him if he and Marray do well, particularly given the potential return of Ross H.
IP Logged

Thanks. Like you I tried really hard to stay awake, given doubles matches seem to be rarely shown. Just couldn't manage it.  Didn't Jamie and John beat the Bryan's earlier this year to win a title? Glad for Colin F as well, although it might be difficult for him if he and Marray do well, particularly given the potential return of Ross H.

Yes, in Houston on clay.
IP Logged

Fleming and Marray went out to Bryans...
IP Logged

Hooray - John & Jamie [3] through to the final in Bangkok, beating Bracciali & Paes [2] 6-3 6-4

They will play either Kas & Marach, or  Bednarek & Brunstrom [4]
IP Logged

Well done John and Jamie - good luck in the final!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 53 Reply