Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie to split from doubles partner
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

Jamie to split from doubles partner

Speculation on 606: Jamie's New Partner
IP Logged

Knowles would be a coup and a half, I find it unlikely, but not impossible.

Henman would be decent, but he's more likely to be wanting to play singles for a year or two yet. You know what he's like.... Then again, he did say "I'll be back at Wimbledon" I don't think he specified singles or doubles.... Personally, I find this more unlikely than Knowles.

Likely option 3) another player in the top 40.
Let's wait and see.
IP Logged

Awww this isn't good news Frown
IP Logged

I've also read suggestions that it could be Ross Hutchins or Mahesh Bhupathi.  Think
IP Logged

To be honest, I liked Eric, I think personality wise he seemed perfect for Jamie. And its almost as important to find someone that you enjoy playing with.

Just had a thought. What if Andy is giving up singles because of his injuries and he is Jamies new partner? lol  BTW, I'm only joking, I dont actually believe this will happen. 
IP Logged

Topic now in News. Thanks Bev!

goodjob
IP Logged

8/2 - Thanks for the outpouring of notes.  I have so many people to thank, especially over in the UK for supporting me and adopting me as a Brit!, you guys were truly great to me....and since I feel so welcome, I've already decided to keep it rolling and play Beijing with Ross Hutchins the week after the Open.  Booty and Hutch?  Hmm....maybe that has a little ring to it!  Thanks again. "[ /quote]
[ Last edit by Sarah_ August 02, 2007, 10:59 AM ] IP Logged

I thought he might link up with Hutchins!
IP Logged

Jamie's playing dubs with Blakey in Montreal!   shocking cmon yeah
IP Logged

I've just seen that!  I was a bit shocked.  What a strange pairing.
IP Logged

That is rather unusual Think
IP Logged

8/14 - I apologize for the lack of posting lately.  But I'm here to give you the latest....Stretch is playing in Cincy this week with Bhupati, first round match will be on Weds against Monaco-Perry.  I am playing with Querrey taking on Zimojic-Djokovic today (tues).  We are still planning on playing the US Open together and there is a possibility of a playing a tourney or two in October in the Indoor season.
w00t yay
IP Logged

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. They'll be back! lol
[ Last edit by Mark August 14, 2007, 06:10 PM ] IP Logged

not sure about that one. More likely that neither can find a decent partner right now, and they have a union of needs rather than wants...
IP Logged

Mr. Green

One of the posters on another forum suggested Jamie makes a Reality Show called "Doubles Idol" in which he auditions potential partners.

I'd definitely watch it. Sounds like a good idea to me :P
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply