Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie wins doubles
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

Jamie wins doubles

Ok Mark, you win. He had a shower, whatever makes you happy. I suppose he could be quick while the guys were getting annonced and warming up and only miss a few points. He'd have about 15 mins. You guys can do that speedy shower thing can't you. Although the hair looks wet in the press conference...
IP Logged

You guys can do that speedy shower thing can't you.
Well first I look at my manly physique in the mirror > carefully make a tidy pile of clothes > get in shower > wash face with crushed apricot facial scrub > then I use that loofah thing and pumice stone > wash my hair with shampoo > wash hair again > condition my hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with real passion fruit > wash hair again > shave my legs and armpits.... then I'm done.

Not sure how long that takes, I guess it can be speedy  Think
[ Last edit by Mark February 19, 2007, 03:24 PM ] IP Logged

Sexy... Anxious

lmao You know, I think the first part with the crushed apricot facial scrub is true.
[ Last edit by dentie February 19, 2007, 06:01 PM ] IP Logged

Well first I look at my manly physique in the mirror > carefully make a tidy pile of clothes > get in shower > wash face with crushed apricot facial scrub > then I use that loofah thing and pumice stone > wash my hair with shampoo > wash hair again > condition my hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with real passion fruit > wash hair again > shave my legs and armpits.... then I'm done.

Not sure how long that takes, I guess it can be speedy  Think

Such a girl! You know he wants you to think he's joking...
IP Logged

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my legs are lovely and smooth.

I took a pic of them whilst using my laptop in the garden a moment ago...

IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged

You have ugly toes, Mark. :p
IP Logged

You have ugly toes, Mark. :p
They don't look that bad...
IP Logged

if those are Cate's they're nice.
IP Logged

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Legs.jpg/300px-Legs.jpg 

Not unless she's on wikipedia  hehe.
IP Logged

if those are Cate's they're nice.
I wish Little tongue man

Didn't you know? Cate's a Wikimodel, she gets fantastic pay... lol
[ Last edit by Mark February 21, 2007, 02:24 PM ] IP Logged

I like this Murray brothers act. Quite entertaining to have them both winning in the same tournaments.  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Jamie will be inside the top 50 now after they beat Elrich and Ram. nice one!  clap
IP Logged

And they will play Benneteau/Johansson in their semi-final I believe.
IP Logged

They are certaily making an impact on the circuit. A tournament title then a victory over Elrich and Ram. I hope this partnership continues to flourish!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply