Need to hold again. nervous
IP Logged

Jamie's serve has been dodgy today.
IP Logged

Deuce Frown
IP Logged

Broken.  They're going out.
IP Logged

I think the Murray/Mirnyi pairing will split soon.  It's just not happening.
IP Logged

Not good. no
IP Logged

And they're out.  Oh well.
IP Logged

ohh no!!!
IP Logged

I think the Murray/Mirnyi pairing will split soon.  It's just not happening.

When I said that in the Jamie/Max vs Benneteau/Llodra thread, you shot me down, saying their "hardly a failure" because of what they've won so far, that was less than 2 weeks ago, bit of a turn around now for you.  Glad you're seeing it my way now.  Fingers and tongue.
IP Logged

When I said that in the Jamie/Max vs Benneteau/Llodra thread, you shot me down, saying their "hardly a failure" because of what they've won so far, that was less than 2 weeks ago, bit of a turn around now for you.  Glad you're seeing it my way now.  Fingers and tongue.

Yeah, but at the time I thought they had won a Master Series event, if you remember!  I had a rethink once I found out it wasn't.

Who knows, though?  Maybe clay isn't their thing.  I imagine grass will be better.  Still, to lose to a pairing that don't actually play regular doubles is pretty embarrassing.  Max is used to success and it ain't happening, bar a couple of wins over the Bryans and Clement/Llodra.
IP Logged

Max is in the twilight of his career now, Jamie should be pairing up with someone younger, and I still think he could make a good team with Ross Hutchins, keep it all British.
IP Logged

I've set up a thread about this with a poll.
IP Logged

Max is in the twilight of his career now, Jamie should be pairing up with someone younger, and I still think he could make a good team with Ross Hutchins, keep it all British.

Not a bad idea.  Great win for Hutch today.
IP Logged

Ross just seems to be getting better all the time, he's got a really solid serve, I know Jamie wants someone higher in the rankings to get into the bigger tournaments but it's time he moved on from Max.
IP Logged

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply