Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Judy Murray & the 'Murrays'- Why so mistreated by UK tennis and many people? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Judy Murray & the 'Murrays'- Why so mistreated by UK tennis and many people?

(Read 343 times)
angela

Does anyone know anything about the many titles, pre TOUR, that Judy Murray won within the UK, or abroad if any, as she is said to have won everything she could at amateur level and above, or who she beat or played etc etc etc as I'm writing some articles, ebooks, ibooks, etc etc concerning the lady herself and the way that UK tennis, reporters, many of the public etc etc has been consistently mistreating the Murrays, which has robbed Andy of the self belief in his awesome game and prevented him from fulfilling his complete potential as a player, given that just about anyone who has ever seen him play well, or even train, cannot think of anyone better.......ever.....and the best of all time fear him and say that he is awfully difficult to play against always and that when he plays well he is nigh unbeatable - with huge variation making pre planned game plans impossible to implement, and an amazing grasp of tennis, tactics and an innate understanding, often seen in him moving before his opponent actually hits the ball, of where the ball is going to be before it gets there so that he is usually there, or thereabouts, the great majority of the time.

Anyhow, I'm going off subject a wee bit as one can get when discussing the Murrays and the way that the UK LTA treats them now, as multi Grand Slam winners in their own rights (as Slams being the 'ONLY' titles worth winning as the UK tennis world, press and most people shout to the Murrays overwhelmingly and recurring) and at how the crippling vilification and on going abuse of the most remarkably talented, and extremely hardworking, Murray family and mistreated and oft misrepresented 'Supermum' that is Judy Murray who herself was one of THE very best tennis players at the only levels that she was able, through black of funds only, to play yet is now viewed as the very best coach and identifier as well as developper of young talent in tennis today.

Yet she is still as vilified and misused, by those in power at the LTA UK and many of the tennis scene not to mention the press and public, as her most talented and gifted son, Andy Murray.

I would appreciate any info on these subjects etc and will give anyone who wants it, and who helps accurately, named dedication in anything that goes public in any manner or type and will give financial renumeration, wherever it is requited, to those who help markedly.

I do not look for financial gain from this but I think that there is great scope for many publications of this content, in many forms, due to the necessity of the material being 'out there' to attempt to redress the many wrongs done to UK tennis' greatest 'lights' for the present and for the future of tennis in an area where we are definitely NOT 'Great' Britain!

If anyone wants to send me anything in private my email address is:-

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

I would be donating any and all incomes from these projects towards any cause that Judy Murray herself chooses and will give all who assist, and/or are members of this site, free access to everything that I write and publish on these subjects.

THANKYOU EVER SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU...........LET'S SEE WHAT YOU ALL KNOW ON 'THE MURRAYS'.........AND WHAT WE CAN DISCOVER & UNCOVER ON SOME OF OUR FAVOURITE SUBJECTS....
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

I agree that with more self-belief and a bit of luck in his first slam final, Andy could have cleaned up by now. Good luck with your book and shorten your sentences.   Whistle

I will tweet Judy and ask her. She sometimes replies to me.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

I agree that with more self-belief and a bit of luck in his first slam final, Andy could have cleaned up by now. Good luck with your book and shorten your sentences.   Whistle

I will tweet Judy and ask her. She sometimes replies to me.

You never stop critiquing  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
angela

Thanx and I will shorten my sentences much more....sorry, it was either v v late or far too early, dependant on your viewpoint, that allowed a bit far too much lawyer speak sentences to flow out undammed by any editing other than some crappy cut and paste mistake-making as a new user of the site using a, yes you got it, New kindle fire he x........and getting very annoyed by various predictive texting tools changing beyond all recognition, with some very strange things coming out, from what I actually typed in....and wanted to say.

Thanx for the good advice and I hope she answers you
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

I don't have any information for you Angela but sounds like a good project so good luck with it.
IP Logged
angela

Cheers hun.......one can only hope
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

I'm not going to provide information really but I think an interesting aspect to think about is how the media and country would have reacting if Andy had lost that last game at the Wimbledon Final. Given his energy levels and mental state most concur that he would have probably gone on to lose the match had he lost that game.

I can only imagine their would have been an extremely high level of backlash in the public arena and the word 'choker' would have been forever branded to his name. I also believe the disappointment for Andy may have almost been psychologically crippling and seriously damaged him as a player going forwards. That to me though is what makes the victory so incredible, perhaps nobody in the history of ANY sport has ever experienced the level of pressure that Andy had upon him in that moment; that final game was on the greatest of knife edges - one side leading to ultimate glory and the other to ultimate despair.
IP Logged
angela

YES, I'D have to agree with you wholeheartedly and thanks so much for such wonderful feedback. I think that Andy realised this and is the reason why his arm was shaking so badly when he was going to serve. Djokovic being himself, winning the last game - as it turned out - would probably made him go into Supertennis mode and Andy into DESPAIR!!

Thank the Gods that he managed. I think he will win more slams now but I feel that he'd hold more than he does now if not for how badly he was treated at such a critical young age in his life.

Thanks all for taking the time to read some nocturnal ramblings. I usually write much better than that!!!

THANX ALL FOR MAKING A NEW MEMBER FEEL WELCOME.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »