MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Kim Sears Pictures & Info
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 128 Reply

Kim Sears Pictures & Info

Well,Mark,I'd disagree-I think it's really cute-but everyone is entitled to their own opinions! Besides,nicknames between couples don't always mean much to anyone outside the relationship anyway-I know one couple,whose nickname for each other is fudge.She calls him fudge,and vice versa.To me,there's nothing particularly cute or romantic about fudge,but they've been together for 6 years and are very happy,and they obviously like it!So it doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks of it.
It might not be the most imaginative nickname on the planet,but it IS appropriate-Kim is definitely gorgeous!
IP Logged

Kim is gorgelicious.

Thanks for posting the pic Dani. Smile
IP Logged

^^ True that Scotnadian!
No problem Very Happy
IP Logged

Guys,I was just wondering,does anyone know where/when this picture was taken?I've seen it a few times online,but never anything about it!

* tumblr_mbs9ncoZiG1qhpceyo6_500-1.png (330.85 KB, 500x500 - viewed 765 times.)
IP Logged

I really thought he had just misspelt 'George'.
IP Logged

LOL, I was wondering who George is!! That was really sweet nonetheless; even if it did confuse most of us, Kim will have known what he meant. Awwwwww.  wub
IP Logged

Look, he is so concentrated to write the letters in mirror style!
IP Logged

Andy's birthday message to Kim Very Happy  wub

Brilliant picture.
IP Logged

So cute. I figured it had something to do with Kim cause I knew it was her birthday.
IP Logged

Look, he is so concentrated to write the letters in mirror style!

I know!!! No matter how much I tried I wouldn't have been able to do it so neatly...
that just shows his love for her  wub

IP Logged

It was a lovely gesture. 

I think the camera they use for writing is set up to automatically mirror everything.
IP Logged

I wonder what he does for Rusty and Maggies birthdays?

What do they get?
IP Logged

Agreed Sparkle-such a sweet,simple gesture-just to let her know he was thinking about her-that probably brought a big smile to her face!
Haha,lashurst,I'd kind of love to know now!
IP Logged

This is an extract from a longer article,which I've posted in the news thread,but this is the bit about his birthday message to Kim:

At the end of the match Murray wrote a "happy birthday" message to his girlfriend, Kim Sears, on the television camera lens. "I didn't tell her I was going to write that," he said. "I hadn't really thought about it until I finished the match." Had he wanted to win the match for her? "I guess so, yeah," Murray smiled.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/murray-struggles-past-stepanek-to-set-up-federer-reunion-8209765.html
IP Logged

Kim has updated her blog again http://kimsears.com/wp/october-moo-sings/
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 128 Reply