Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Kim Sears Pictures & Info
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 128 Reply

Kim Sears Pictures & Info

I didn't like the hat too. Wink
Looked like someone got some pizza dough and slapped it on her head.

But I suppose they all wear stupid hats at that event.
IP Logged

Surely that's just the Royal box.

I'd think so, isn't it? I mean I never pay attention to the audience specifically what they are wearing, but I'd be hard pressed if they were not to wear jeans. That's just taking the tradition taking a bit too far.
IP Logged

Loads of people were wearing jeans when I went last year - me included. Smile
IP Logged

You're not allowed them at Wimbledon...

Been to Wimbledon in jeans many times. No such rule. 
IP Logged

Maybe he was just trying to fool me and lying through his teeth.
IP Logged

Maybe he was just trying to fool me and lying through his teeth.

I don't think he was EJ,I've heard about that rule before a few times.Could be everywhere I read it was wrong though haha!I've never had the opportunity to go to Wimbledon myself,so it's certainly never been an issue for me what you're allowed and not allowed to wear Shrug
IP Logged

I don't think he was EJ,I've heard about that rule before a few times.Could be everywhere I read it was wrong though haha!I've never had the opportunity to go to Wimbledon myself,so it's certainly never been an issue for me what you're allowed and not allowed to wear Shrug

One day I'll be at Wimbledon but I don't think that will be an issue for me either. Just find it ridiculous.
IP Logged

I was there last year and several years ago, plenty folks in jeans. Deffo think it is just a royal box rule. maybe for the members enclosure too. The wee booklet with tickets just says to be prepared for all types of weather and wear comfy shoes!
IP Logged

Thanks Westie Smile
IP Logged

Any time  cheers
IP Logged

@EJ
You can wear what u like at Wimbles. Gangsta's winding u up.
@mark
Good description but that is de rigour for Ascot -extreme head wear I mean yay
Waterloo station during "Ascot week" is good for hat watching. Wink
IP Logged

@mark
Good description but that is de rigour for Ascot -extreme head wear I mean yay
Waterloo station during "Ascot week" is good for hat watching. Wink

I thought Kim looked great.
Here are some really extreme examples of head wear at Ascot: http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/katherine-jenkins-kim-sears-and-princesses-beatrice-and-eugenie-s-stand-out-style-at-royal-ascot-1371633798-slideshow/
IP Logged

I have been going to Wimbledon for more than 40 years, and have always worn jeans, I think Gangsta made that piece of information up
IP Logged

I dunno Jillypops-whether or not Gangsta really thought it was true,I actually have heard about that rule a couple of times!

And then I was always confused,because,like I said-I'd seen Judy and Kim wearing jeans plenty of times.It's interesting now,to hear that people wear jeans all the time,no bother-I wish I could remember where else I read about the "rule",I'm really curious about it!  Think

Anyway-being a girl who basically lives in jeans-it's good to know that should I ever be lucky enough to go to Wimbledon,I can wear them if I want Very Happy
IP Logged

A lot of the time Dani I wear them because of the weather, warmer than an ordinary pair of trousers
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 128 Reply