And this cool sunglasses shot;
IP Logged

Apparently they go to Starbucks a lot;

IP Logged

I think she is just a class act
IP Logged

Caption contest time.
IP Logged

Kim has posted a new blog written from New York on her website. As well as talking about art exhibits she has seen there's some nice personal stuff.
IP Logged

I googled Kim Sears and the first link is Andy's wiki page with a picture of him in a suit when he was about 18.

Also found a link to this:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a397531/andy-murray-girlfriend-kim-sears-fifty-shades-of-grey-left-me-cold.html

She is clearly not a fan.

But anyway, yes, the blog. Is this it?

http://kimsears.com/wp/from-beautiful-boise-to-the-bright-lights-of-the-big-apple-and-a-bit-of-back-home/

I love her writing but I'm not a fan of the text - very small and the grey on white is a little difficult to read.

"In the foreground is actually the Olympic bouquet- it was so beautiful I couldn’t bring myself to throw it away so I dried it in the airing cupboard and now have it hanging in the office."

That's nice. Smile

[ Last edit by TheMadHatter September 06, 2012, 02:36 AM ] IP Logged

Mirin' her style
IP Logged

Chanel bag eh, Andy must be a very generous boyfriend! Very Happy

[ Last edit by top_spin September 06, 2012, 07:56 PM ] IP Logged

I like her blog, I don't know anything about art so it's nice to learn a few bits. Smile Van Gogh's Starry Night has been up in my flat for the past year and I had no clue he is the artist... we just never took it down when we moved in. Whistle Or that the LOVE sculpture is in NYC!

* IMG_2330.jpg (465.74 KB, 1440x1440 - viewed 132 times.)
IP Logged

Spam spam spam.

IP Logged

Hawt.
IP Logged

It's if someone has pinched her nose and it didn't come out again.
IP Logged

I disagree Robbie,I think she's really pretty.But your comment did make me laugh,as it reminded me of a couple of pics that go so well with your comment I just had to post them:

* bahamas2.jpg (150.58 KB, 795x611 - viewed 1559 times.)

* 2fa44f34f80c406c251f1480.jpg (51.16 KB, 500x823 - viewed 129 times.)
IP Logged

She is clearly not a fan.

But anyway, yes, the blog. Is this it?

http://kimsears.com/wp/from-beautiful-boise-to-the-bright-lights-of-the-big-apple-and-a-bit-of-back-home/

I love her writing but I'm not a fan of the text - very small and the grey on white is a little difficult to read.

"In the foreground is actually the Olympic bouquet- it was so beautiful I couldn’t bring myself to throw it away so I dried it in the airing cupboard and now have it hanging in the office."

That's nice. Smile

[/quote]

Sorry I first heard of Kim's site on here so I just assumed everyone would know. Plus I was posting at a time when I should have been fast asleep! My plan was to edit in a link later but you beat me to it. Smile

@top_spin I agree it's nice to read her talking about art, makes it seem more accessible somehow. There are some creative people in my workplace and I get lost when they start talking about art!
IP Logged

^^ Told you so. yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 128 Reply