Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 128 Reply

Kim Sears Pictures & Info

Some more pics of Kim after the Cilic match:

IP Logged

Those legs Surprised
IP Logged

are awesome
IP Logged

...and from a female point of view...so is her hair...
IP Logged

...and from a female point of view...so is her hair...
yes yes
IP Logged

Yes her hair is also nice   yay
IP Logged

Pics from today:

IP Logged

does anybody think that ivan lendl has taught kim how to have a poker face like himself?
IP Logged

I liked what she was wearing today.
IP Logged

does anybody think that ivan lendl has taught kim how to have a poker face like himself?

I think everybody here...
IP Logged

IP Logged

Not a fan of that dress. She looks uncomfortable in it. Why would you wear something like that, in the heat of Miami.

Judmoo has the the correct clothing choice here, check her tanning it up. What a legend.
IP Logged

Not a fan of that dress. She looks uncomfortable in it. Why would you wear something like that, in the heat of Miami.

Judmoo has the the correct clothing choice here, check her tanning it up. What a legend.

I thought that when I seen Kim wearing it on telly yesterday, long sleeves....why? And like you not keen on it seems awfully old fashioned for a young girl. Nonetheless she is still a stunner.
IP Logged

Not keen either - tho certainly wouldn't mind  a wee rummage in her wardrobe! (not that any of it would fit but a girl can dream!)
IP Logged

Long sleeves are protecting her skin, two hours sitting in the Miami sun would do lots of damage. Her skin is very fair.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 128 Reply