Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Kim Sears Pictures & Info
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 ... 128 Reply

Kim Sears Pictures & Info

Domestics in the workplace.

And your timing couldn't have been worse.

Veronica, who pervs over Kim day and night, made the wrongful assumption that my reaction to those pictures were disrespectful. And then you come along point at someone's body part and tell everyone how it's visible. Which of course was totally not creepy at all... not at all.
IP Logged

And your timing couldn't have been worse.

Veronica, who pervs over Kim day and night, made the wrongful assumption that my reaction to those pictures were disrespectful. And then you come along point at someone's body part and tell everyone how it's visible. Which of course was totally not creepy at all... not at all.

Don't get your knickers in a twist about it, Lord, you're turning into Emma Jean. lol
IP Logged

Emma Jean has gone A.W.O.L, i don't follow people on here as you're all just meaningless names on a forum to me, but even someone of my indifference has noticed her absence.
IP Logged

Don't get your knickers in a twist about it, Lord, you're turning into Emma Jean. lol
Emma never gets angry, I'm angry Very Happy
IP Logged

Emma Jean has gone A.W.O.L, i don't follow people on here as you're all just meaningless names on a forum to me, but even someone of my indifference has noticed her absence.

Glad to know I'm meaningless Gnome lol I have noticed her absence too.
IP Logged

family

* 173280569.jpg (171.39 KB, 594x420 - viewed 702 times.)
IP Logged

family

some very good genes in that family..incidently, wonder what Nigel's next move might be now that he's no longer coaching Ana..
IP Logged

Is that kims parents...know we know were she gets her good looks.
IP Logged

some very good genes in that family..incidently, wonder what Nigel's next move might be now that he's no longer coaching Ana..

He might go back as his assistant coach of the LTA.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Meh, it's out there, I guess.

[ Last edit by tennis_girl July 16, 2013, 05:08 PM ] IP Logged

I wish these photos weren't public either. I guess that's their life now though. It must be very hard to go somewhere where they are totally anonymous if it's possible at all.
IP Logged

They are on holiday I wish those dam photographers would give the some privacy and peace.
IP Logged

what type of accent does she have. i have watched the documentry but could not figure it out
IP Logged

I wonder how good Kim actually is at tennis?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 ... 128 Reply