MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Kim Sears Pictures & Info
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 128 Reply

Kim Sears Pictures & Info

Just had a look there Ang,but I don't think any of the pics on here showed Kim on the interview couch that I can see.Wonder why she was wearing the mic then! Shrug

Ive had a busy few days dani my brain is all muddled up Wink did u see my pics mate?
IP Logged

Ive had a busy few days dani my brain is all muddled up Wink did u see my pics mate?

Hah,I don't blame you!Sounds like it was busy in the best,best way Very Happy I've just been looking at them-they're fab,thanks for showing them!So glad you had such a great time Smile
IP Logged
FCR

Just had a look there Ang,but I don't think any of the pics on here showed Kim on the interview couch that I can see.Wonder why she was wearing the mic then! Shrug
The programme was pre-recorded and if she said anything on the mic, it may have been left on the cutting room floor.
IP Logged
deb

Kim's reaction to the water bottle crack lol

roflmao yes it was a great reply  Wink
IP Logged

They often cut to the green room during interviews to get comment, and I've seen other "plus ones" being asked questions.  They may have miked her up in case she wanted to react to something Andy said, or say something during the general intro bit.  I can't imagine there was ever any intention she'd be interviewed formally.
IP Logged

Kim's latest blog.

Wrapping Up 2013

http://kimsears.com/wp/wrapping-up-2013/
IP Logged

Kim at yesterday's exo

IP Logged

Ah, isn't she beautiful?
IP Logged

very much agree
IP Logged

remember when there was a furore when some guy made a twitter account by the name of @kimsears83 and got found out as a fake lol
IP Logged

Kim and Judy at one of Andy's practice sessions

IP Logged

Kim and Judy at one of Andy's practice sessions

Hey Dani, good find, didn't think Kim attended his practise sessions at all.
IP Logged

lets be honest what would she do all day on her own
IP Logged

Coats and scarves?????????? Thought it woz hot!
IP Logged

currently 17 degrees centigrades in melbourne
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 128 Reply