Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Metz
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Metz

Jamie playing with Feli Lopez confused

They play the top seeds Fyrstenberg and Matkowski
IP Logged

madrid masters is ages away!........... anybody else starting to get withdrawl symptoms? lol, or am i just the sad one - watching football today just dosent really excite me as much anymore theres a certain intensity to watching andy murray i dont find in other sports.
IP Logged

Yes... am missing my fix too!  BTW, I'm trying to get definite dates for the Dubai Open in March, but can only seems to find vague ones.  Maybe it's not been decided?  Can anyone help, cos I need to book flights!
IP Logged

BTW, I'm trying to get definite dates for the Dubai Open in March, but can only seems to find vague ones.  Maybe it's not been decided?  Can anyone help, cos I need to book flights!

ATP 2009 calendar says 23rd of February...
IP Logged

Suffering withdrawal symptoms too. Watching the US Open semi which I taped when it gets too much
Roll on Madrid
IP Logged

Yes - definite withdrawal symptoms. Most ordinaryTV is boring and it will be even worse once it starts raining as I won't be able to walk on the moor. December will be worse. I'll just have to explore the websites and write some Dartmoor articles. pullhair Rock ya pullhair
IP Logged

ATP 2009 calendar says 23rd of February...

Thanks John.... will check it out.  hug
IP Logged

They play the top seeds Fyrstenberg and Matkowski
That's annoying. Going to have to beat them sometime though.

C'mon Jamie
IP Logged

Jamie/Feli got pumped no
IP Logged

Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Jamie/Feli got pumped no

Bearing in mind this thread, maybe you should define pumped?? Smile
IP Logged

That'd the second title Max has won since splitting with Jamie. After watching him at the USO and DC, he's lost his game completely....can't volley for toffee. Think he needs a break. Even Ross Hutchins has won a title. no
IP Logged

Can't return for toffee either.
IP Logged

Can't return for toffee either.

....or chew chews for toffee  Little tongue man
[ Last edit by netcord October 13, 2008, 04:15 PM ] IP Logged

Or drink coffee for toffee
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply