Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 35 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

(Read 50886 times)
ausia
Futures Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #150 on: February 02, 2011, 10:42 AM »

A peaceful walk in the English country with a lovable terrier, a friend and a pair of beautiful boots...perfect!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #151 on: February 02, 2011, 09:49 PM »

Edible road blockage.  Maggie's tweet .
Love the way the sheep are looking at her. lmao  Great tweet.
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #152 on: February 18, 2011, 05:38 PM »

@maggiemay_hem  Is the scarf a bit much perhaps?  wub
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #153 on: February 18, 2011, 05:39 PM »

Hehe love that! w00t
IP Logged
MT
Futures Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #154 on: February 18, 2011, 06:00 PM »

@maggiemay_hem  Is the scarf a bit much perhaps?  wub

I thought Andy was an Hibernian FC supporter!.Of course maybe the dog is an independent spirit.
IP Logged
kennethswis
Futures Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #155 on: February 18, 2011, 06:39 PM »

I thought Andy was an Hibernian FC supporter!.Of course maybe the dog is an independent spirit.
He seens to like the way Aresnal plays and their players when you see his twitters.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #156 on: February 18, 2011, 09:53 PM »

I thought Andy was an Hibernian FC supporter! Of course maybe the dog is an independent spirit.
Like her owner! lol  And, yes, Andy does support a lot of football clubs, both in he UK and abroad, although his main one is Hibs because that's the club his grandad once played for.
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #157 on: February 18, 2011, 10:58 PM »

Like her owner! lol  And, yes, Andy does support a lot of football clubs, both in he UK and abroad, although his main one is Hibs because that's the club his grandad once played for.

I'm amazed Andy doesn't get splinters sitting on the fence.  I've never seen anyone claim to be a fan of so many clubs.  A good job for him his fans aren't the same when it comes to tennis.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #158 on: February 18, 2011, 11:14 PM »

I'm amazed Andy doesn't get splinters sitting on the fence.  I've never seen anyone claim to be a fan of so many clubs.  A good job for him his fans aren't the same when it comes to tennis.
I think the bottom line is that Andy absolutely loves watching football - and after all he nearly became a footballer himself, but thankfully for us he didn't, although he still plays it occasionally.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #159 on: February 18, 2011, 11:22 PM »

Hibs have been horrific this season.
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #160 on: February 18, 2011, 11:23 PM »

I think the bottom line is that Andy absolutely loves watching football - and after all he nearly became a footballer himself, but thankfully for us he didn't, although he still plays it occasionally.

I'd just prefer he didn't claim to be a fan of so many clubs.  To me it just seems like he's pandering and I hate that.

Yep, glad he stuck with tennis.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #161 on: February 19, 2011, 12:05 AM »

I'd just prefer he didn't claim to be a fan of so many clubs.  To me it just seems like he's pandering and I hate that.
Although my main support is for Andy, I'm a fan of a few other tennis players because I enjoy watching the sport, so I don't see anything wrong with that.
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #162 on: February 19, 2011, 12:33 AM »

Although my main support is for Andy, I'm a fan of a few other tennis players because I enjoy watching the sport, so I don't see anything wrong with that.

For me the 2 sports are completely different.  I'm a Nadal fan as well but I'm always 100% for Andy if they meet.  I enjoy watching other players but I think that's very different to giving yourself the label of a 'fan'. For me at least.

I think with football you have your home town club and perhaps a foreign club.  I have my home town and FC Barca. No conflict as they will never meet. I enjoy watching other teams but 2 is my limit for football.  Andy seems to change from week to week.  Nadal is just as weird.  His logic when it comes to his team(s) in La Liga is just bizarre.

To be honest Andy's just bugging me with his tweets right now. I better never see him in a Barca hat again.  Pretty obvious why his tweets are annoying me..haha.
[ Last edit by IonaRed February 19, 2011, 12:41 AM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #163 on: February 19, 2011, 12:53 AM »

To be honest Andy's just bugging me with his tweets right now. I better never see him in a Barca hat again.  Pretty obvious why his tweets are annoying me..haha.
Freely admit they're bugging me too, not just because footie bores me stiff, but it's almost like he's obsessed with that sport right now, but maybe that's his coping mechanism. Think:
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray's dog, Maggie « Reply #164 on: February 19, 2011, 01:10 AM »

Freely admit they're bugging me too, not just because footie bores me stiff, but it's almost like he's obsessed with that sport right now, but maybe that's his coping mechanism. Think:

They bore me as well and I do like football.  Far, far too many footie tweets.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 35 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »