Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 35 Reply

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

Well I think they must share her to a certain extent cuz you wouldn't just randomly cuddle up and sleep with someone elses random dog would you?
IP Logged

Well I think they must share her to a certain extent cuz you wouldn't just randomly cuddle up and sleep with someone elses random dog would you?
BOYS?....... answers on a postcard,  please.....  Wink
IP Logged

Huh? I don't understand what you mean...
IP Logged

Hiya:) New here.... Anyway, I watched an interview with Andy at the roof opening. The dog belongs to both of them; she stays with Kim when he's on the tour, and when he's in London they all live together.
IP Logged

Yup, that's what I thought Smile
IP Logged

"morning. Was In a deep sleep until my dog maggie jumped on me. She's not bothered by wimbledon."
43 minutes ago

Notice he said 'my', let that officially put this Kim ownership idea to rest Smile
IP Logged

"morning. Was In a deep sleep until my dog maggie jumped on me. She's not bothered by wimbledon."
43 minutes ago

Notice he said 'my', let that officially put this Kim ownership idea to rest Smile

They both own it. It was definitely Kim's dog initially. He said so himself.
IP Logged

It was definitely Kim's dog initially.
It belonged to both of them from the start.
IP Logged

Dog was Andy's birthday present from Kim
IP Logged

OMFG! It was Kim's dog first! You wana do this Mark? I'm ready I'm ready!
IP Logged

Queen says it was a birthday present which means it belonged to both of them from the start unless you get into technicalities.
IP Logged

Queen says it was a birthday present which means it belonged to both of them from the start unless you get into technicalities.

Well, it's Andy's fault for saying it was her's in the first place. Lots of confusion.
IP Logged

Right! So where is Maggie now? Is she with Kim or Andy.  confused
IP Logged

Right! So where is Maggie now?...
The victim of a custody battle....  Frown
IP Logged

The victim of a custody battle....  Frown

LOL this made my day Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 35 Reply