Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 35 Reply

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

I would even hang the "Soderling lookalike" on my wall Sylvie ... sooooooooooooooooooo cute Very Happy
IP Logged

From the album " Tennis Pets " by Wimbledon ( on FB)

"Andy Murray 's dog Maggie May even sent us in a pic of herself dressed like Robin Söderling at a change of ends! We love her!!!"

That is just soooooo cute (yes I know Daisy just said that too, but how else do you describe it?)

MM : " Rusty's latest game is trying to eat my face. All the time. "
lmao
IP Logged

Puppies very often chew/mouth bigger dog's faces ... they do it to their mothers and their mothers oblige and regurgitate ... delightful topic at supper time Smile
IP Logged

^ Never knew that ... and it's OK I've just had my supper!
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

" Hurry up and get home Dad, we want to watch the apprentice. "

" I’m guarding the remote so there’s no more made in chelsea rubbish…"

" Who needs a bed to sleep in when you’ve got a plimsole? Mum’s shoe clearly smells better than Dad’s! "

" Giving Rusty his first swimming lesson on wimbledon common…he’s a natural!"
IP Logged

" This is what middle sundays were made for."
IP Logged

These dogs are so cute and so is Andy with them.  I assume they are puppies. Do they get very big.  I can understand with all the traveling Andy does how he must miss being around the dogs and of course Kim.
IP Logged

These dogs are so cute and so is Andy with them.  I assume they are puppies. Do they get very big.  I can understand with all the traveling Andy does how he must miss being around the dogs and of course Kim.
Maggie's three years old, and therefore fully grown.  Andy only got Rusty in April, so he's still a puppy.
IP Logged

Apollo The breed of the dogs are Border Terriers.  As Aileen said Maggie is fully grown and will not get any bigger.
IP Logged

They have the most beautiful faces, this breed, like Otters Smile
IP Logged

Andy : " Having a little game of backgammon with the dog.... "
IP Logged

Love the pics, they're so cute, thanks
IP Logged

Reminds me of (you remember?) the TV ad. for Odour Eaters, the dog swooned after sniffing the shoe. Ha ha!

Thanks Sylvie hug hug
IP Logged

Andy : " Having a little game of backgammon with the dog.... "
.... and the dog won? lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 35 Reply