Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 35 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

(Read 50334 times)
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #285 on: September 25, 2012, 03:36 PM »

Oh they look so sweet, not sure they are enjoying it!! Bless, thanks Danix.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #286 on: September 25, 2012, 08:05 PM »

I loved it during Andy's post-match interview with Sky that he said he was most looking forward to seeing his dogs.
I think it's quite amusing that, even if Kim wasn't with him, he's always said that.  Poor Kim!  Mind you, I get the feeling she's as devoted to them as he is.  Never mind - maybe one day Andy and Kim will have babies of their own.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #287 on: September 25, 2012, 08:28 PM »

^You think that's bad?..
My hubbster has his iPhone programmed to bark when I call him from our house, has a picture of our dog as the profile for Home, and when he is calling home his voice activation responds to "Call Benji."

This is coming from a guy who did not want a dog! lmao
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #288 on: September 25, 2012, 09:43 PM »

^You think that's bad?..
My hubbster has his iPhone programmed to bark when I call him from our house, has a picture of our dog as the profile for Home, and when he is calling home his voice activation responds to "Call Benji."

This is coming from a guy who did not want a dog! lmao
I'm saying nowt Linda. shutup ........Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #289 on: September 25, 2012, 09:48 PM »

I know.. frickin' hilarious, innit!
Good job I've got a sense of humour, eh?
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #290 on: September 25, 2012, 09:51 PM »

C'mon guys - every dog owner is nuts about their dog - it goes with the territory!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #291 on: September 25, 2012, 09:55 PM »

I will say tho' Alis.. he does clean up after our doggie all the time. I'm the main walker, he's the picker-upper.

It's only fair.. I've enough **** to put up with. Very Happy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #292 on: September 25, 2012, 09:56 PM »

^^^ roflmao I wouldn't have been so brave otherwise bigarmhug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #293 on: September 26, 2012, 12:45 AM »

I will say tho' Alis.. he does clean up after our doggie all the time. I'm the main walker, he's the picker-upper.
So hubby walks behind you and doggie when you go walkies and picks up the pooh?  Now that's what I call a MAN! lol
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #294 on: September 26, 2012, 08:49 PM »

Kim just updated the Maggie May twitter page!The dogs modelling their presents from NY:

Hi guys! Thanks for all your kind words. Sorry for lack of trophy pic.. It hasn't arrived yet! I blame the authorities:

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt... Take it off now. Seriously. Take it off.

Brilliant. They are there to be spoiled rotten.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #295 on: September 26, 2012, 08:54 PM »

What a laugh. I can imagine it being true too!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #296 on: September 27, 2012, 12:16 PM »

That dog in the pink get up looks highly embarrassed to me, and so it should Whistle
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #297 on: September 27, 2012, 12:37 PM »

There is nothing like a dog to take away stress and restore your inner self when you are  bruised and battered by everyday life. They love you always, no matter what you've done, they never break your confidence,they never let you down.  I'm sure Maggie and Rusty are very important to Andy and Kim  as mine are to me
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #298 on: September 27, 2012, 04:09 PM »

Come on BBH. It will be Maggie May in the pink (Pink for a girl) I think she looks cute. My old cairn Cuillin hates his rain coat but it keeps him nice and dry he is pretty cantankerous now as he is 15.1/2 years old but I still love him. He is full of character and has white whiskers and eyebrows and looks like an old man. He's not so fast now but still likes his walk.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty « Reply #299 on: September 27, 2012, 06:57 PM »

There is nothing like a dog to take away stress and restore your inner self when you are  bruised and battered by everyday life. They love you always, no matter what you've done, they never break your confidence,they never let you down.  I'm sure Maggie and Rusty are very important to Andy and Kim  as mine are to me
Indeed - A dog is a man's best friend.  I'd have one as a pet but landlord won't allow pets. Frown  Mind you, he hasn't seen the tame croc I keep in the bath!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 35 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »