Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 35 Reply

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

Remember that interview where Andy said he got given Angry Birds costumes for the dogs,and that pictures might follow?Kim just obliged...

"Moderately angry birds... Very angry dogs."

IP Logged

lmao  Poor dogs though - what they have to put up with sometimes!  Just as well border terriers are a docile breed.
IP Logged

I pity them...but it still looks cute!!
IP Logged

Poor doggies.. but still  roflmao
I suspected it would just be a matter of time before a pic would be posted by Kim/Andy.
Thanks, dani.
IP Logged

awwww.  is that their halloween costumes.  Very Happy  so cute.
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 October 17, 2012, 09:07 PM ] IP Logged

No,the costumes were a gift from a fan in Shanghai-Andy mentioned them in a BBC interview,and said pictures might or might not be posted on twitter.I remember seeing plenty of tweets that people definitely needed to see those pictures.Kim then made it happen!(She does seem to love dressing those dogs up.Not that I'm much better,I recently got a puppy,and I'm on the hunt for a christmas coat or something for him to wear at Xmas Very Happy )
IP Logged

"There must have been some miscommunication. We're driving, you're in the back."
IP Logged

Maggie rules! Very Happy

http://www.thetennisspace.com/top-10-tennis-players-dogs/

Top 10 tennis players’ dogs:

Andy Murray’s border terriers, Maggie May and Rusty. The dogs went on a rare international trip this year when they accompanied Murray to Paris for the French Open. Murray described taking Maggie May and Rusty for a walk down the Champs-Elysees as “a little bit emotional”. Maggie May wrote a column for The Tennis Space before this year’s Wimbledon.
IP Logged

Awww - lovely!
IP Logged

Love terriers intelligent and very loving with great hearts.
IP Logged

Awesome list Smile
IP Logged

judy murray ‏@judmoo
Ready for bed....and look who's joining me? Smile.

IP Logged

Not a big dog lover but these two are too cute for words....
IP Logged

Whatever One Direction can do, I can (try and) do better... Sporting my snazzy #textsanta hat. @ITVTextSanta

IP Logged

That's okay I'm surrounded at night I have two siamese plus my own old cairn and my daughters cairn who is three. Hubby is sleeping down stairs with my daughters new addition her cairn pup Millie who is nearly 4 months. They all have their positions and do not like being moved. hug hug hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 35 Reply