Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35 Reply

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

lol  Love the badges too!
IP Logged

From 2nd May: Such a tranquil afternoon in the sunshine

IP Logged

Oh dear - serious stuff! lol
IP Logged

Look at those teeth !
IP Logged

"Today we've been on a road trip..."

IP Logged

I wonder where that is?  It certainly isn't the south of England.  Maybe Kim's been in Scotland to have a look at how Cromlix House is doing? Think
IP Logged

I wonder where that is?  It certainly isn't the south of England.  Maybe Kim's been in Scotland to have a look at how Cromlix House is doing? Think

I was just gonna quote the same thing Aileen... It looks like somewhere in Scotland....
IP Logged

^ Looks like Loch Lomond.
IP Logged

It's the Lake District - tweeted later
IP Logged

^ Looks like Loch Lomond.

I was gonna say that Elly...... But yeah lake district... Wonder what took them there  Think lovely part of the country also!! My sister used to live nearby.
IP Logged

^ Dunno - but it looks lovely - and the dogs seem to be enjoying themselves.  A well earned break and some chill time, I suspect.  Fabby!  Smile
IP Logged

It's the Lake District - tweeted later
Maybe Kim's gone there for the Bank Holiday weekend with her parents or with friends.  Beautiful part of the country anyway.  I spent a week there once.
IP Logged

^ I climbed Helvellyn with a massive hangover, a few years back.  How on earth I got up that hill, I'll never know.  Frown
IP Logged

"I'm a Border north of the border"

IP Logged

Aww the doggies in Scotland without Andy Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 35 Reply