MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35 Reply

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

Was the last picture taken in Scotland? By north of the border, I thought Kim meant up north in general not Scotland seen as she's a southerner..
IP Logged

Was the last picture taken in Scotland? By north of the border, I thought Kim meant up north in general not Scotland seen as she's a southerner..
That's Edinburgh Castle.  Maggie and Rusty were only a mile away from where I live!  
IP Logged

^^ Yup, I think the clue was in the word "border", as well as the picture of course. Done the same road trip myself (also a southerner).

IP Logged

^^ Yup, I think the clue was in the word "border", as well as the picture of course. Done the same road trip myself (also a southerner).
I've done it too, coming back from London.  Very scenic.
IP Logged

That's Edinburgh Castle.  Maggie and Rusty were only a mile away from where I live! 

Ah I see, perhaps she visited Andy's grandparents, based on a tweet from Judy it seems his gran was/is in hospital.

Thanks Aileen!
IP Logged

I'm sorry to hear about Andy's gran.  He must be pretty worried about her.  Hope it isn't anything serious.
IP Logged

I'm sorry to hear about Andy's gran.  He must be pretty worried about her.  Hope it isn't anything serious.

Judy tweeted a thank you to the NHS for mending her mum, so I'm assuming her mum's getting better or is better now.
IP Logged

Judy tweeted a thank you to the NHS for mending her mum, so I'm assuming her mum's getting better or is better now.
That's good to know.  Thanks Milly.
IP Logged

If she's north of the border, she must have crossed it - into Scotland.  Wales would be west of the border.  If she were in the north of England, she's be south of the border. Very Happy

Lovely pictures, thanks.
IP Logged

Aww the doggies in Scotland without Andy Frown

Bagpipes
IP Logged

Posted by Andy's Uncle Niall on twitter.

* image.jpg (334.92 KB, 1024x1365 - viewed 182 times.)
IP Logged

Oh,that's adorable!Thanks Milly Smile
IP Logged

Another one posted by Andy's uncle...

"Maggie. Vip, very important pet!"

IP Logged

Sooo cute!
IP Logged

Ooohhh wub
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35 Reply