Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 35 Reply

Murray's dogs, Maggie & Rusty

Post box dog, very cute indeed. The two luckiest dogs in the world I should think, or, along side Novak's poodle, what's his name again?
IP Logged

Pierre - I think.
IP Logged

Pierre - I think.
That's right Alis, I remember now. He's very cute too and its nice to see Novak is a real man, not afraid to walk a white poodle. Smile
IP Logged

"I'm helping with emails"

IP Logged

Kim's response to Federer joining twitter lol

"Maggie May ‏@maggiemay_hem
I've currently got more followers than @rogerfederer, enjoying it while it lasts... I'll even chuck him an early #ff"
IP Logged

RT @maggiemay_hem: Monday morning border patrol http://t.co/XlTrxUlHDA

* image.jpg (401.76 KB, 1024x1024 - viewed 165 times.)
IP Logged

"We are hiding somewhere here, I promise... "

IP Logged

"Sometimes it all gets too much, and you just have to hide in some foliage."

IP Logged

RT @maggiemay_hem: Morning friends! Don't forget to watch my documentary tonight, BBC1 at 10.25pm. Brief cameo by @andy_murray but you can fast forward that.

roflmao    Gotta love Kim's sense of humour!!
IP Logged

Forget the competition between players...the DM reckons the real showdown is between their pets lol

IP Logged

Andy's dogs win hands down. They have the most beautiful faces, like Otters. thumb up
IP Logged
deb

So sweet, Andy's dogs for sure, Kim is so funny, , can't wait to watch documentary tonight.
IP Logged

The dogs,in a couple of their scene-stealing appearances in the documentary Very Happy :

IP Logged

Where are they walking about?  Looks like a building site, and what about those wellies, eh? Brilliant.
IP Logged

#Wimbledogs

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 35 Reply