Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Murray doubles at Montreal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray doubles at Montreal

(Read 5831 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #105 on: August 13, 2011, 04:37 PM »

Just hope he will be better at Cinnci, all we can do is hope he is in a better frame of mind and has a better start than in Montreal.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #106 on: August 13, 2011, 04:45 PM »

I'll second that littlebuddha.
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #107 on: August 13, 2011, 06:05 PM »

Looking forward to Cinnci, if he has a couple of days to practice and get a feel for the courts it should stand him in good stead.  I think the hard draw will suit him and will give him a strong indication of what has to come at the US open.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #108 on: August 13, 2011, 07:16 PM »

Looking forward to Cinnci, if he has a couple of days to practice and get a feel for the courts it should stand him in good stead.  I think the hard draw will suit him and will give him a strong indication of what has to come at the US open.
Do hope you're right Iris.  But whether or not you are I hope we'll get behind him on MW and give him our support in run up to USO.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #109 on: August 14, 2011, 01:19 AM »

Sorry, but if he comes up against Tsonga in R3, then, unless he can really up his game, I can't find much optimism.   Tsonga's on fire at the moment - under his new coach, Miles Maclagan. Whistle  Of course, Tsonga could be tired after Montreal ... Still, probably Nalbandian, and if not Tsonga, then perhaps Cilic, ain't easy.
IP Logged
Patsy
Satellite Level

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #110 on: August 14, 2011, 07:18 AM »

I thought Miles was Kolshrieber's coach?
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #111 on: August 14, 2011, 10:47 AM »

I thought Miles was Kolshrieber's coach?
No he's Marcus Bagdatis' coach now.
Tsonga may not be in the best of form as he retired against Nole citing his arm. Also I think that Andy can beat him even when playing well, remember Queens, when Tsonga was on a high after beating Nadal, and playing on a surface he could dive to the ground all the time to pick up the ball and fly back winners. If he does that in Cicinnati he will be carried off the court. doctor
[ Last edit by michelle August 14, 2011, 10:55 AM ] IP Logged
Patsy
Satellite Level

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #112 on: August 14, 2011, 11:08 AM »

Thanks Michelle.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #113 on: August 14, 2011, 12:03 PM »

No he's Marcus Bagdatis' coach now.
Tsonga may not be in the best of form as he retired against Nole citing his arm. Also I think that Andy can beat him even when playing well, remember Queens, when Tsonga was on a high after beating Nadal, and playing on a surface he could dive to the ground all the time to pick up the ball and fly back winners. If he does that in Cicinnati he will be carried off the court. doctor
roflmao
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #114 on: August 15, 2011, 01:32 AM »

Watched the Djoko/Fish final, and Djoko was having problems with his right shoulder, although he did win in 3, becoming the first male player to win 5 Masters in the same year.

However,  I'm wondering if this'll keep Djoko out of Cincy as he'll want to be as fit as possible for the USO?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #115 on: August 15, 2011, 06:20 AM »

I do hope not Aileen......If Andy were to win without meeting Djoko, he wouldn't get the 'kudos' for the win......I want Andy to meet him and beat him!
[ Last edit by Caz August 15, 2011, 08:45 AM ] IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #116 on: August 15, 2011, 09:51 AM »

I do hope not Aileen......If Andy were to win without meeting Djoko, he wouldn't get the 'kudos' for the win......I want Andy to meet him and beat him!
I'd be happy for Andy to get the win whatever!   A masters title is a masters title and 1000 points are 1000 points and the confidence gained is the confidence gained.  Remember he'd almost certainly still have to have beaten Rafa to get there.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #117 on: August 15, 2011, 09:59 AM »

Think of the confidence gained if he beat Djoko though Ruthie! But yes, the 1000 pointswould be good!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #118 on: August 15, 2011, 11:38 AM »

I watched the match last night and I do think Djokovic had a problem with his right shoulder.
Fortunately Fish made too many mistakes, although he played well. We will just have to hope that Andy finds some form and plays well.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray doubles at Montreal « Reply #119 on: August 15, 2011, 11:50 AM »

Think of the confidence gained if he beat Djoko though Ruthie! But yes, the 1000 pointswould be good!
Oh I agree Caz, but one step at a time eh?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »