Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Murray/Huber v Paes/Shaughnessy
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply

Murray/Huber v Paes/Shaughnessy

Me too. But Huber had a bit of a shocker towards the end really.
IP Logged

It could not have been much closer.  I thought Jamie looked fed up at the end.
Is it me, or did Huber seem overweight?
IP Logged

She could do with "toning up" a bit more. (I think that's the polite way of putting it. :P )
But she seemed  to freeze up with nerves at one point and played a shocker of a service game.

Paes may be an old man in tennis terms, but he's still a great doubles player. He and Jamie could make a formidable team for a year or so.

What's that song "It takes youth and experience, to make the world go round"

Or something like that.....

....I'll get me coat blush
[ Last edit by hulahoop September 05, 2007, 01:52 AM ] IP Logged

What a shame Frown
IP Logged

Paes may be an old man in tennis terms, but he's still a great doubles player. He and Jamie could make a formidable team for a year or so.

Didn't Paes partner Martina Natrat at Wimbledon a couple of years ago and win the mixed doubles?  And hadn't he been quite ill?  Nice chap clap
IP Logged

Oh, hard luck Jamie and Huber hug
IP Logged

That was very unlucky. Frown
IP Logged

Awwww Damn!
IP Logged

Didn't Paes partner Martina Natrat at Wimbledon a couple of years ago and win the mixed doubles?  And hadn't he been quite ill?  Nice chap clap

Yup. He'd battled leukaemia I think. I know Martina was very emotional in a post match interview after he's returned to the game.

EDIT: Not leukaemia, it was a brain lesion, apparantly.
[ Last edit by hulahoop September 05, 2007, 02:17 PM ] IP Logged

BBC Audio Interview

Jamie is playing with Paes in Bangkok and Tokyo. He'll play with Jordan Kerr for the 4 weeks after that.
IP Logged

Yup. He'd battled leukaemia I think. I know Martina was very emotional in a post match interview after he's returned to the game.

EDIT: Not leukaemia, it was a brain lesion, apparantly.

Thought I was right - memory not as bad as I though afterall lol  I remember him presenting on Sports Personality and obviously that tennis match - real nice chappie Very Happy

BBC Audio Interview

Jamie is playing with Paes in Bangkok and Tokyo. He'll play with Jordan Kerr for the 4 weeks after that.

goodjob  Pity that he can't get someone on regular basis though.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply