Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie ranking update
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8 Reply

Jamie ranking update

Top-30 is clearly not a big deal in doubles then.
IP Logged

Semis in Indian Wells helped a lot.
IP Logged

28's his career high ranking. lol He could even better it by reaching the final or winning the challenger in Bratislava this week.
IP Logged

He's been rubbish at the little stuff but he's won a couple of big matches at the majors I suppose.
IP Logged

He could even better it by reaching the final or winning the challenger in Bratislava this week.
And that's not going to happen. He and Jamie Delgado lost to 3rd seeds Booty and Hutchins 6-4, 6-7(3), 16-14 in the quarter finals.
IP Logged

That match must have felt like a hit about at the NTC!
IP Logged

This week the Jamies are playing in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. They have been drawn against the Ukrainian pair of Sergei Bubka and Sergiy Stakhovsky.
IP Logged

Sergei Bubka

That's the son of the Sergei Bubka, isn't it?

Always nice to hear about Jamie, seems like a good kid.
IP Logged

That's the son of the Sergei Bubka, isn't it?

Aye, the world's best athlete of modern times cmon yeah
IP Logged

This week the Jamies are playing in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. They have been drawn against the Ukrainian pair of Sergei Bubka and Sergiy Stakhovsky.
The Ukrainians won in straight sets (6-4 6-3). Rolling Eyes Although they did beat the 3rd seeds in the QF.
IP Logged

The Ukrainians won in straight sets (6-4 6-3). Rolling Eyes Although they did beat the 3rd seeds in the QF.

Och that's a shame.... Jamie seems to be having little luck of late... no I so hope he can find a winning streak. yes
IP Logged

Helsinki Challenger, Finland (€106,500 +H) http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2008/305/mdd.pdf

The Jamies are seeded 3rd and play Florin Mergea and Frank Moser.
IP Logged

Take it that will be the DC match in Glasgow. Not looking good nervous
IP Logged

Think The Jamies have lost again!  shocking 6-3 1-6 7-10.

This partnership isn't really working either, I don't think.  doh
IP Logged

In fairness, unless a team wins in straight sets, then you can't really judge it on championship tie breaks, which I feel take away from the game. Never been a fan.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8 Reply