Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Entourage  >  Jamie ranking update
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Reply

Jamie ranking update

Jamie has now dropped to 62 in the rankings, what a doughball.  doh
IP Logged

I think this thread needs a different title, it's the same as Andy's and is confusing.
IP Logged

There you go Smile
IP Logged

I love how you change it because one person says they are confused by it.  doh I didn't think it was confusing at all. It's not like KitKat posted andy's ranking in here or something.... or vice-versa.
IP Logged

It's confusing in the "Recent Discussions" pane on the MW front page, 'cos you can't see whose ranking it's talking about.
IP Logged

It's confusing in the "Recent Discussions" pane on the MW front page, 'cos you can't see whose ranking it's talking about.
Exactly.
IP Logged

Exactly.

Ok, that's fine, point taken. However, you still can't see who's ranking it's talking about unless you know the threads Wink
IP Logged

Jamie's now out of the top 100.
IP Logged

It's hard to see him ever recovering Think
IP Logged

Why not ? He is young so if he is determined and has the right team to help him, he can get back to his previous level and even push onward.  Let's hope that he does get back although losing to county level players recently is embarrassing.
IP Logged

Why not ? He is young so if he is determined and has the right team to help him, he can get back to his previous level and even push onward.  Let's hope that he does get back although losing to county level players recently is embarrassing.

So right, he lost in the first round of a challenger last week
I think his biggest problem is his partener cuz he just can't find someone he really works well with
IP Logged

His major problem seems to be a lack of real drive at the moment!
IP Logged

His major problem seems to be a lack of real drive at the moment!
I guess so but it seems a bit of a viscious circle

But I you think about it, he has had a lot of sucess in the mixed doubles and he's obviously had good partnerships with Jelena and Liezel so maybe it is down to his partner
Why did he ever break up with Eric Butorac anyway?
IP Logged

He thought he was too good.
IP Logged

He thought he was too good.
You can see how he got that impression, he did win Wimbledon...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Reply