Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  Jamie.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Jamie....

(Read 1302 times)
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Jamie.... « on: February 10, 2009, 02:46 PM »

Jamie Murray and Dusan Vemic are out of the doubles, lost to Andreev and Matkowski 10-1  in the champion's tie break  retard

Jamie can't buy any form at the minute and he always looks bloody miserable in any photos.  Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Allan February 10, 2009, 03:53 PM ] IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Re: Rotterdam 09: Murray v Ljubicic « Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:44 PM »

He's got a terrible attitude, there was an article on AM.com where he was saying that he didn't expect much from the doubles with Booty, it was like he'd given up before he even started and he was the one that kept losing his serve in that match too, he needs to get some of Andys work ethic.  The boy's a balloon and Lloydy must be getting a bit worried about selecting him for the Davis Cup he's had zero form recently, it should be Ross Hutchins in the doubles.

I was replying to Joe's post not Robbie's.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Jamie.... « Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:38 PM »

He's got a terrible attitude, there was an article on AM.com where he was saying that he didn't expect much from the doubles with Booty, it was like he'd given up before he even started and he was the one that kept losing his serve in that match too, he needs to get some of Andys work ethic.  The boy's a balloon and Lloydy must be getting a bit worried about selecting him for the Davis Cup he's had zero form recently, it should be Ross Hutchins in the doubles.

I was replying to Joe's post not Robbie's.

When things were going relatively well for him in 2007, it all seemed to be a bit of a jolly. Nothing wrong with enjoying your success, but I did wonder at the time if he had the attitude to deal with a slump. He seems a right chancer.
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Re: Jamie.... « Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:46 PM »

He really does need a good kick up the arse.
I'd be MORE than happy to do so Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »