Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well..

(Read 1203 times)
Ace
So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « on: February 22, 2007, 01:24 AM »

Makes me look that much better lol

I played Jamie when I was 16 and he was 14. I took him close in a best of 3 sets match. Was just a friendly. I lost 7-6 in the final set tie-breaker which could of gone either way. I could of gone on the tour I guess but didn't work hard enough plus had other things that interested me at the time.

anyways well done Jamie Murray on your recent doubles success.
[ Last edit by Ace February 22, 2007, 01:25 AM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 04:13 AM »

Wow that's pretty cool that you played him.. what was his personality like to you on court and off?
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 04:54 PM »

Rolling Eyes  that is all i have to say on this post.
IP Logged
pggtips
Futures Level

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 06:43 PM »

Jamie Murray & Eric Butorac have just defeated Erlich/Ram in straight sets. WOW!!! Through to the semi finals of course. Look a great pairing, a left-left combination, slightly unorthodox but incredibly effective so far, 4 tournaments, 2 titles, 1 final and undefeated through to the semis here.

Apart from hoping they continue as a pairing, it'll be very interesting to see if Jamie looks to play the qualifying in singles tournaments. Past experience has shown that doubles players who initially are very successful in doubles, can make the transition to singles although it is rare, i'd like to see Jamie get wild cards, if not for Wimbledon, certainly for Queen's and Nottingham.
[ Last edit by pggtips February 22, 2007, 06:54 PM ] IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 07:36 PM »

Rolling Eyes  that is all i have to say on this post.

Smile Why Neil? Did you go one better and beat him? :p
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 12:18 AM »

No it;s not that, it;s just that there are probably loads of people out there, some of whom i have spoken to, who;s claim to fame is that they once played with andy or jamie murray. The worst ones though, are those who have beat them. At least this guy admits losing. Alot will say "I beat Andy Murray in straight sets" they fal to mention he was 10 and they were 14 etc etc  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 12:22 AM »

No one was claiming any fame Neil, it's only Jamie Murray Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Mark February 23, 2007, 12:23 AM ] IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: So happy to see Jamie Murray doing well.. « Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 12:22 AM »

lol  true i suppose very true.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »