Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Entourage  >  What if Booray would win Wimbledon?? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

What if Booray would win Wimbledon??

(Read 763 times)
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

What if Booray would win Wimbledon?? « on: June 30, 2007, 11:17 AM »

nervous
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What if Booray would win Wimbledon?? « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 11:39 AM »

imo they have more of a chance of winning Wimbly than Andy if he was in the draw!

They're in the same Q as the Bryans - lost once, never again......MON BOORAY!! cmon yeah
[ Last edit by top_spin June 30, 2007, 11:41 AM ] IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What if Booray would win Wimbledon?? « Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 06:46 PM »

Don't see it happening this year.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: What if Booray would win Wimbledon?? « Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:13 PM »

imo they have more of a chance of winning Wimbly than Andy if he was in the draw!

They're in the same Q as the Bryans - lost once, never again......MON BOORAY!! cmon yeah

I agree with that. Although i do think the Bryans might be too much. Last Brit standing I do predict however.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: What if Booray would win Wimbledon?? « Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 06:15 PM »

Of course ,who else?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »