Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  "I just want a normal life" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

"I just want a normal life"

(Read 2581 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

"I just want a normal life" « on: October 13, 2005, 07:55 PM »

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/48806.html

Check this out - you just have to love this boy! Smile
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 08:45 PM »

"I read on the internet I needed to see a fashion doctor and I was not too happy about that," laughed Murray. "I'm not going to change.

NOOOOO!!! OMG Julia, what have we done??!!!!!!!!!!!  Embarassed *crawls away to hole of shame*
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 08:51 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
"I read on the internet I needed to see a fashion doctor and I was not too happy about that," laughed Murray. "I'm not going to change.

NOOOOO!!! OMG Julia, what have we done??!!!!!!!!!!!  Embarassed *crawls away to hole of shame*

Yes..... you bad, bad girls........  crawl away...... far away........
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 08:52 PM »

omg, at first when i saw this, i thought you were playing a joke on me.... and now.... that ive.... read.... IT....****  Shock  Shock  Shock
imagine, seriously if it was us!! HAHA! well in a way im in absolute hysterics, but otherwise i really am sooooo embarassed! imagine if next time i meet him, introduce myself....and then he goes, o THAT julia...o THAT Laura!  lol
well...im sure he didn't read it from here, but jesus - if he did, im actually freaking out....should definitly have an officical appology!!!  Embarassed  Embarassed

anyway....loved the article, he's really matruing the kid! love him even more!  wink
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 08:53 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"

omg. the guilt. THE GUILT.

and yet i still feel compelled to write more chapters of 'the tennis players guide'. because it is fun.
but now i can never feel safe from the tennis players again.

ARGH! this was not supposed to happen. tennis players are not supposed to have lives!! or laptops.....

and you know....there must be other forums out there....with people who take the piss....or not.
omg it was us.
we are toast.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 08:54 PM »

Possibly he read it on the BBC messageboard... I remember a topic there that said those exact words. wink
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 08:54 PM »

what a great start i have made as a fan! god, it's actually hit me that we've been a bit cruel! but hey....i wouldn't mind Andy having a go at my fashion any day!
but guys personally, im so sorry! i guess the tope fashion tips booklet is over!  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 08:55 PM »

Quote from: "JohnW"
Possibly he read it on the BBC messageboard... I remember a topic there that said those exact words. wink

phew.
so you know, now we can lie and say it wasnt us.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 08:56 PM »

Yes siree bob..... wear that hair shirt....... wear it good ................   the tennis players eyes are everywhere......  :twisted:
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 08:58 PM »

*phew* well hey, i suppose he's gonna find the news quicker on his own fan site, than on a BBC message board! seems like me and Laura should move the subject away from this forum!  wink
can't imagine what it would be like not to have 'the tennis players guide'  Crying or Very sad

we should write a note at the end: *ehem* none of these words are personal, and if you hear things from the BBC - we have nothing to do with them! (hint: all the naughty stuff is elsewhere!)
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 08:59 PM »

Yes siree bob..... wear that hair shirt....... wear it good ................   the tennis players eyes are everywhere......  :twisted:

omg. scary. and evil. and scary some more.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 09:00 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

*phew* well hey, i suppose he's gonna find the news quicker on his own fan site, than on a BBC message board! seems like me and Laura should move the subject away from this forum!  wink
can't imagine what it would be like not to have 'the tennis players guide'  Crying or Very sad

we should write a note at the end: *ehem* none of these words are personal, and if you hear things from the BBC - we have nothing to do with them! (hint: all the naughty stuff is elsewhere!)

lol, genius Smile we should also change our names and locations. i will be agent bob. location: inner peru.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005, 09:05 PM »

lol, genius Smile we should also change our names and locations. i will be agent bob. location: inner peru.

HAHAA! genius aswell!
and im assisstant agent: Bart  lol
great cover up!!  :P

btw - just went onto the BBC message board to track this thing down  :twisted: no luck though! to many pages of message board to go through!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #13 on: October 13, 2005, 09:09 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

HAHAA! genius aswell!
and im assisstant agent: Bart  lol
great cover up!!  :P

btw - just went onto the BBC message board to track this thing down  :twisted: no luck though! to many pages of message board to go through!  Rolling Eyes

seriously, there are what, maybe 7 or 8 fansites - this one being the best and most active.....not good. although......i doubt he would visit his own fansite...would he?
hoowweevverrr....as our guide (codename: fashion bible) is on the other website (codename:sexyspaniard) it may be safe from prying eyes......
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

"I just want a normal life" « Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005, 09:17 PM »

seriously, there are what, maybe 7 or 8 fansites - this one being the best and most active.....not good. although......i doubt he would visit his own fansite...would he?
hoowweevverrr....as our guide (codename: fashion bible) is on the other website (codename:sexyspaniard) it may be safe from prying eyes......

hahaa! i do actually suppose Andy might visit this site - not regularly but maybe sometimes since it's the biggest one about him!  Rolling Eyes
...and i would doubt he would visit codename:sexyspaniard.com...well ya never know actually - might be admiring his photos - or rather amazed at how many girls there are there!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »