Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray

(Read 1732 times)
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « on: February 22, 2006, 07:53 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted .......sorry if it has

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComunicados.asp?nid=148717&src=0
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 08:30 AM »

Q. Did you speak to Mark sort of after every match during the week? He's joining you as well next week, is he?

ANDY MURRAY: He's actually in Memphis just now. He got there yesterday evening.

I spoke to him after -- I didn't speak to him after every match, I spoke to him before most of them. A lot of the matches were going on at like three, four o'clock in the morning back home, so I didn't speak to him after the matches. I just sent him a text. I think he was up watching the first couple matches on the live scoring on the Internet. Then I spoke to him most mornings.

Petch! You should have joined us!! We were all up at 3 in the flipping morning!!

Q. Do you sense a kind of growing Andy Murray fan club? There have been great pictures and images of fans following you and supporting you. Do you sense that your game is being -- you've got a following now, not just in this country, but in various places, and people know who you are, know what you're like, and you're generating a great amount of interest internationally?

IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 09:21 AM »

wow we certainly are proof of that last one
IP Logged
arka
2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 12:16 PM »

Quote from: "davidB"
wow we certainly are proof of that last one

MW is really really catching up.... we now have over 185 members! I joined three weeks ago and then we were only 143 strong.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 12:51 PM »

we have a lot of innactive members though. if you look at the member list many people havent posted ever
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 02:10 PM »

but the amount of members who recently joined and started posting fairly regularly has increased
IP Logged
MadSkaDude
Satellite Level

Murray-Federer-Gasquet

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #6 on: February 22, 2006, 03:05 PM »

Lots of the new members are posting now Smile

I actually first saw MurraysWorld aggges back, I mean seriously, there were like 100 posts only on the forum. I'm a bit ashamed it took me so many months to join :S
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 03:09 PM »

Well in that case I'll be proud of my status as member number 9.

Ahhh back in the good old days when we still had aces on our posts....anyone remember that?!
IP Logged
kwevus
ATP Level

Let us taste those Murray mints

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 03:09 PM »

no i saw it in the faq tho - what was it? x(",)x
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 03:15 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Well in that case I'll be proud of my status as member number 9.

Ahhh back in the good old days when we still had aces on our posts....anyone remember that?!

LOL yeah just when mine started to get really high they got taken off
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 03:29 PM »

i think i might just have got the end of that.it took me a while to join as well but when i joined there still werent that many regulars
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 04:48 PM »

I joined right away. I always love to have my say  Wink
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 05:06 PM »

i will admit i joined AGES ago.....i just haven't quite gotten used to forums!!! lol
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 05:51 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

Aaah...i remember those, good times  =D>
IP Logged
h_o_l
Futures Level

I jist push stuff araaaahhhhnnd

2006 TELECONFERENCES: ATP Teleconference with Andy Murray « Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 07:27 PM »

I was so stupid i should hav lukd 4 this site earlier but there was always a slight element of my frends alredy think im over-obsessed... Wot were the aces?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »