Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 ... 222 Go Down Reply
Author

2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 47312 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2985 on: September 14, 2012, 08:18 PM »

Now I get it.....
Thanks for telling the story, it was good. clap
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2986 on: September 14, 2012, 08:19 PM »

Now I get it.....
Thanks for telling the story, it was good. clap

Always a pleasure, it IS a good story.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2987 on: September 14, 2012, 08:20 PM »

Always a pleasure, it IS a good story.

Yep.... Super
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2988 on: September 14, 2012, 08:24 PM »

Er, which story is this? My Frauderer avatar or Emma being self-consumed?

That's how you like to see it though my intention is never that but never mind that. In reality and in person I am probably the lowest key of all. If I needed to advertise myself and how popular I am, then I am sure I would have had Facebook, twitter, MySpace and all that crap. I have only four close friends and the only family I have here is my sister, as both my parents are dead. I am very, very sure I’d never meet any poster from here so I very rarely get into chitchat. I’ve PM’d only a few times and mostly went back and forth with Craig.  I like tennis and I like Andy and at least 80% of the time here, I spend my time talking about that instead of spending 80% of the time pointing out one poster who I find “self-consumed”. I don't care for that sort of nonsense.    
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2989 on: September 14, 2012, 08:30 PM »

ANDY MURRAY
2012 US OPEN CHAMPION!!!

He saw it. He believed it. And now he owns it!

Yeah Baby! Oh happy days!!!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2990 on: September 14, 2012, 08:42 PM »

The pictures I found really out of this world and they are:

No. 5

No. 4.

No. 3

No. 2

No. 1

It's so beautiful when a dream comes true especially for someone like our Andy.  wub  
[ Last edit by Emma Jean September 15, 2012, 01:25 AM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2991 on: September 14, 2012, 08:48 PM »

Oh EJ,completely agree!I particularly love pictures 5 and 3 Smile I love Kim and Andy's relationship-so much so that I don't even mourn any more that that will never be me he's hugging!(well,only very rarely Very Happy ) I also really love pictures of Kim and Judy and the others reacting to the win,because it really shows that it wasn't just Andy who dreamed that dream,everyone around him really dreamed it and believed in it and wanted it for him just as much,and they were every bit as invested as he was.It was so lovely to see that dream coming true for them all,each in their own individual ways Smile
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2992 on: September 14, 2012, 08:56 PM »

I hope, if he were ever to read my in-match comments, that he realises that I love him like the little brother I never had and that my negativity is because I care so much that it makes it easier to prepare myself for defeat. Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2993 on: September 14, 2012, 09:00 PM »

Sorry, I meant to have the picture 4 where Judy is in it too. I'll replace it once I get back home. Also, I think Lendl deserves his place there too. Maybe I should choose 5 more and make it a top ten list. 
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2994 on: September 14, 2012, 09:04 PM »

Great photos EJ.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2995 on: September 14, 2012, 09:15 PM »

Oh EJ,completely agree!I particularly love pictures 5 and 3 Smile I love Kim and Andy's relationship-so much so that I don't even mourn any more that that will never be me he's hugging!(well,only very rarely Very Happy ) I also really love pictures of Kim and Judy and the others reacting to the win,because it really shows that it wasn't just Andy who dreamed that dream,everyone around him really dreamed it and believed in it and wanted it for him just as much,and they were every bit as invested as he was.It was so lovely to see that dream coming true for them all,each in their own individual ways Smile

Andy's around some really beautiful, original and honest people be it his family or his girlfriend or his team or his grandparents or his coach but most importantly his fans, who never gave up on him - not that I know of any anyway. If you think about it, he couldn’t be any more blessed. I also love both Andy and Pete most because they are typically so low key and shy in front of the camera, yet so charming. And so much is hidden and you find out more and more on occasions like these. It’s ever so unfolding and endearing. I also think he’s in a very good era where there are 3 other magnificent players who not only makes him a better player, but also happen to adore our Andy the most. Yes, I think Fed likes Andy very much...perhaps the most even more so than Rafa.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2996 on: September 14, 2012, 09:26 PM »

Okay, so here's my next top five:

No. 6

No. 7

No. 8

No. 9

No. 10

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2997 on: September 14, 2012, 09:33 PM »

And this is what I posted on the other forum to this poster who had been taunting me for years for supporting Andy. He even went and opened a poll with a title, Murray vs Wozniacki: Which of these perennial underachievers will win a major first?. You might think it's innocent but this was to insult Andy.

And this is what he said after Andy's victory on Monday:

"Maybe next time, don't allow one player to have a day of rest before the final when the other guy has to play back-to-back days?  Djokovic clearly cramping in the fifth set. Unfair advantage obviously."

My response was:

I have a gift for DirtyKash. See it. Believe it. Admit it. Kiss it.

lol. Obviously.  Rolling Eyes He has yet to respond.

IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2998 on: September 14, 2012, 09:40 PM »

And this is what I posted on the other forum to this poster who had been taunting me for years for supporting Andy. He even went and opened a poll with a title, Murray vs Wozniacki: Which of these perennial underachievers will win a major first?. You might think it's innocent but this was to insult Andy.

And this is what he said after Andy's victory on Monday:

"Maybe next time, don't allow one player to have a day of rest before the final when the other guy has to play back-to-back days?  Djokovic clearly cramping in the fifth set. Unfair advantage obviously."

Bit like Federer in 08, then, when Murray played a punishing match vs Nadal the day before the final and Federer put his feet up? These things happen. It's swings and roundabouts.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #2999 on: September 14, 2012, 09:43 PM »

Yes, I think Fed likes Andy very much...perhaps the most even more so than Rafa.

I'm actually starting to think this, too. It started out as a grudging admiration, but I seriously believe Federer actually likes Andy. His behaviour after the Wimby final was quite commendable, I thought.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 ... 222 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »