Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 222 Go Down Reply
Author

2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 46214 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #75 on: September 09, 2012, 09:58 PM »

EJ - Djokovic won in Miami as well.

Yes it's 2 all overall this year but 2-1 Nole on hard. Andy was quite dreadful in Miami final though and didn't look like he cared all that much.
IP Logged
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #76 on: September 09, 2012, 10:00 PM »

Just tuned in to the Ladies final, a fly past for goodness sake.
They should have the Band of the Scots Guards on for Andy tomorrow-the bagpipes would gee him up.
I'm quietly confident for him to win though it may be 5 grueling sets.Lendl thinks he will do it and that's good enough for me.
Had to watch Ferrer v Djoko on a stream this am and Daveed didn't play well from what I could see and Nole didn't terrify me as he did last year.
Good luck Andy!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #77 on: September 09, 2012, 10:02 PM »

But if you count from 2008 where both players have seemingly come together as a player, it's 6-4 Andy overall and 5-3 Andy on hard.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #78 on: September 09, 2012, 10:10 PM »

4pm NY time is ...  UK time please?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #79 on: September 09, 2012, 10:11 PM »

4pm NY time is ...  UK time please?

9pm. Smile
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #80 on: September 09, 2012, 10:11 PM »

9 oclock
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #81 on: September 09, 2012, 10:12 PM »

^^Faster fingers you.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #82 on: September 09, 2012, 10:20 PM »

Just insane quality of tennis for four out of the five sets. Both men left it out there.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #83 on: September 09, 2012, 10:28 PM »

Nice article,written by a guy who used to think Andy would never win a slam-and now thinks he'll triumph tomorrow:
http://www.7daysindubai.com/Times-changing-nearly-man-Andy-Murray/story-16860707-detail/story.html
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #84 on: September 09, 2012, 10:35 PM »

Your comment re Murray was simply nasty, (like so many you have made), and unnecessary. Run away to a Fed forum, there's a good lad.

Not sure what planet you are living on dear but I made no nasty comment about Andy. Your paranoia is getting the better of you.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #85 on: September 09, 2012, 10:36 PM »

I wonder what kind of a H2H picture we'll wake up to tomorrow?
Bev will have to do her duty.
Better make it a good one Bev, befitting the occasion! hug

Meanwhile I'm off to bed folks. So nighty, night, you lot and of course to the most important person in the world tonight: Andy Murray!
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #86 on: September 09, 2012, 10:37 PM »

Pathetic BN, and uncalled for. Very provocative.

Well you're easily provoked. Andy has been in 7 of the last 8 Slam semis so to repeat, no I don't think he'll be nervous tomorrow.  Jeez!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #87 on: September 09, 2012, 10:45 PM »

Not sure what planet you are living on dear but I made no nasty comment about Andy. Your paranoia is getting the better of you.

You really must be about 12. "It wasn't me, I didn't do anything", "I didn't mean it in that way". 

"Nah he won't be nervous. He's been here so many times before."

As I said nasty. Yet another dig at Murray. Not funny, not clever, and not exactly indicative of any level of maturity. Go back to your violent computer games little boy, and leave the adults in peace.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #88 on: September 09, 2012, 10:46 PM »

I'm feeling oddly optimistic. Andy in 5.

I can't help but feel this is a bad omen, I suck at predictions.
   Ihave a blind on this one  -  I think the balance of probability is with Andy, but I'm sure whatever the result it will go to the wire.  Don't think I'll be watching.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #89 on: September 09, 2012, 10:50 PM »

You really must be about 12. "It wasn't me, I didn't do anything", "I didn't mean it in that way". 

"Nah he won't be nervous. He's been here so many times before."

As I said nasty. Yet another dig at Murray. Not funny, not clever, and not exactly indicative of any level of maturity. Go back to your violent computer games little boy, and leave the adults in peace.

Honestly think you're getting the wrong end of the stick here.

And even if not, please keep to topic. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 222 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »