Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 222 Go Down Reply
Author

2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic

(Read 46822 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3165 on: November 15, 2012, 06:02 PM »

I've ordered the book and DVD but it hasn't arrived yet!!!  shocking

same 
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3166 on: November 18, 2012, 07:00 PM »

lmao     be careful what you wish for  hahaha

But I didn't wish anything; you did. :p
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3167 on: November 23, 2012, 05:30 PM »

Hey guys!So,this is a bit random,but remember that lovely moment when Andy hugged Kim on Arthur Ashe after the USO?We saw the clip aired as a part of an interview,I think.

Well,feeling the effects of off-season,I was doing a spot of "Andy googling" and somehow managed to stumble upon this video.Its's basically the uncut version of some of the footage from that night.

It's not great quality,but anyway,it shows Andy being interviewed-which we saw-and then blowing dust off the trophy in between interviews (so sweet!).It also shows quite a bit more of Andy and Kim on Arthur Ashe that night-there's a lovely moment,after they've posed for pictures,and hugged and all that stuff we saw,where they just stand together,her head on his shoulder,looking up into the stands.There's also a moment where the camera people try to get an interview with Kim,but someone-maybe Matt Gentry?-quickly heads them off.

Anyway,being that there's a serious lack of anything Andy going on at the mo,I thought I'd post the link to the page here for anyone who might want it.Just click "play clip" and it should play for you. (It did for me anyway.)

http://www.itnsource.com/en/shotlist//ITN/2012/09/11/R11091205/?s=kim+sears&st=0&pn=1
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3168 on: November 23, 2012, 06:10 PM »

Just been re-reading a lot of this thread. It makes me happy. Our Andy did it  yay.

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3169 on: November 23, 2012, 06:16 PM »

Hey guys!So,this is a bit random,but remember that lovely moment when Andy hugged Kim on Arthur Ashe after the USO?We saw the clip aired as a part of an interview,I think.

Well,feeling the effects of off-season,I was doing a spot of "Andy googling" and somehow managed to stumble upon this video.Its's basically the uncut version of some of the footage from that night.

It's not great quality,but anyway,it shows Andy being interviewed-which we saw-and then blowing dust off the trophy in between interviews (so sweet!).It also shows quite a bit more of Andy and Kim on Arthur Ashe that night-there's a lovely moment,after they've posed for pictures,and hugged and all that stuff we saw,where they just stand together,her head on his shoulder,looking up into the stands.There's also a moment where the camera people try to get an interview with Kim,but someone-maybe Matt Gentry?-quickly heads them off.

Anyway,being that there's a serious lack of anything Andy going on at the mo,I thought I'd post the link to the page here for anyone who might want it.Just click "play clip" and it should play for you. (It did for me anyway.)

http://www.itnsource.com/en/shotlist//ITN/2012/09/11/R11091205/?s=kim+sears&st=0&pn=1

WOW have you seen how much it costs to buy a license to that clip? :O
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3170 on: November 23, 2012, 06:46 PM »

WOW have you seen how much it costs to buy a license to that clip? :O

No,I didn't notice at all!Why,how much was it?(If you can't remember never min,I'm just being lazy in not looking back up the link myself!)
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3171 on: November 23, 2012, 06:49 PM »

No,I didn't notice at all!Why,how much was it?(If you can't remember never min,I'm just being lazy in not looking back up the link myself!)

475£ for a none broadcast license! :0
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3172 on: November 23, 2012, 06:59 PM »

WHAT???Are they nuts?!It had a few nice Andy minutes and all,but it was 10 minutes long and not even great quality!That's just stupid.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3173 on: November 23, 2012, 07:41 PM »

Dani... that vid looks like it was filmed by a deranged stalker. All those extreme close-ups and repetitive mutterings. roflmao

I found this: It's everyone leaving Andy's box after his win at the USO, including Kevin Spacey. Darren Cahill waits at the exit and you see him giving Kim and Dani a hug.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3174 on: November 23, 2012, 08:09 PM »

Dani... that vid looks like it was filmed by a deranged stalker. All those extreme close-ups and repetitive mutterings. roflmao

Ahahahahahaha!!!I know,the muttering was SO annoying!I mean,I'm sure it is stressful trying to work out headlines and captions and whatnot when you don't have a lot of time left,but really everything he was mumbling away to himself just sounded mostly the same!

And the camera was quite wobbly-it's no wonder we only saw little clips from it all!I found it odd in some ways,looking at all the bustling people standing around the court-I mean,I knew there had to be more people than just Andy,Kim and an interviewer or two,but I hadn't realised there would be SO many people.And it's probably silly of me,but it hadn't occurred to me that they'd try and get an interview with Kim too.Silly of me really,when you consider how much tv people like to show her,but there you go!

It isn't a scintillating video or anything,but there was a few nice Andy moments that we hadn't seen,and seeing as there's basically no new Andy stuff at the mo,thought I'd just stick the link here!

Ahh,thanks for that video.Sweet to see everyone's delight.That was such a wonderful night!(Well,actually,it was an incredibly stressful,tension-filled night,but it all ended wonderfully Very Happy )
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3175 on: November 24, 2012, 12:55 AM »

It's probably better quality if you pay for it.
IP Logged
rocketassist

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3176 on: November 26, 2012, 01:46 AM »

Still never tire of watching the ending and the presentation. One of the best sporting moments I'll ever witness.

oh and hi (I'm off MTF if anyone else hangs out there)
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3177 on: November 26, 2012, 02:39 AM »

I would Post on MTF if the admin accepted my acount. I've been waiting to post for days now.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3178 on: November 26, 2012, 08:19 AM »

I would Post on MTF if the admin accepted my acount. I've been waiting to post for days now.

It takes ages. I think I had to wait a week or sth.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: 2012 USO Final: Murray vs Djokovic « Reply #3179 on: November 27, 2012, 03:30 PM »

Still never tire of watching the ending and the presentation. One of the best sporting moments I'll ever witness.

oh and hi (I'm off MTF if anyone else hangs out there)

I'm feeling oddly optimistic. Andy in 5.

I can't help but feel this is a bad omen, I suck at predictions.

For once MadHatter was dead right in his prediction, though after the 4th set, his pessimistic self sort of showed up and I couldn’t blame him as much. Such great memories when you look back. What an incredible night. 

Oh, Hi and Welcome to our pleasuredome. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 222 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »